October 2, 2014 | 1306 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target Eye Makeup Remover

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by SweetLow

I bought the target generic version of L'oreal eye make up remover because it was cheap and I usually have pretty good luck with generic brands. However..i had never actually tried the L'oreal brand eye makeup remover. This was the worst stuff i had tried. It barely even removed any make up....it left a whole lot there..leaving me with black around my eyes. By the way..i dont even use a lot of makeup during the week. i was mainly just removing (NON-waterproof) mascara. Def NOT recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by PeaceLuvMusic

I, like the other reviewers, bought this because of the low price. It says "eye makeup remover" for a reason---I was sure it would do the job. Not exactly. It DOES easily remove my eye shadow, however, it does NOT easily remove eyeliner & mascara.

I have to rub the cotton ball incredibly hard against my eyes to begin to remove the makeup, which burns and irritates. Then once i've gotten most of it off of my eyes, I have to get the smeared eye makeup off of my face b/c that's where most of it ends up. I don't think i'll be purchasing an off brand of eye makeup remover again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sunriser33

THIS is why you can't always go with knock-off beauty line brands. I've slowly been coming around to trying more of these types of items, but this eye make-up remover just put me back on the other side of the fence. It really doesn't remove my eye makeup at all. Maybe it's because my mascara is waterproof, but that was never a problem with my other eye makeup removers. I won't be repurchasing this product, but all hope isn't lost with all name brand knock-off beauty products. We'll see what happens next time around.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by trae1020

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unlike the previous reviewer I really liked this compared to L'oreal's makeup remover. The L'oreal really burns my eyes, but this did not.
I also really liked the light rose scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by melissaw

This eye makeup remover is supposed to compare to L'Oreal's. I bought it mainly based on the price. This is very heavily fragranced and burnt my eyes badly! They were very red and irritated after and I am not very sensitive to eye products. I think I will stick to Neutrogena's eye makeup remover :(