September 16, 2014 | 2001 users online

Scrubs - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Micro Polish Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After trying a sample of this I knew I needed the full size. It is simply the best micro-polish out there. It is very fine, not overly harsh and leaves my skin so smooth afterwards. My skin feels just so clean afterwards and it gets rid of any blackheads. Makes my make up just glide on and my face look healthy and fresh. If you get only one thing from MUAC you should consider this product. Not too expensivem around $20 for a 2 ounce jar that lasts quite a while. I will definitely buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by jaysf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a great manual exfoliator and I plan to use this one from now on until something better comes along. It gets my face very clean and the micro-crystals really remove any flakes on my skin. A definite staple in my weekly skincare regimen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scrub has VERY fine crystals which makes is a great quality scrub! I hate scrubs that have big chunks b/c they really don't exfoliate well. This is a perfect scrub for mild exfoliation. I don't use it as much as I would like b/c I use Retin-A and also use the MUAC peels. If you are looking for a high quality microderm scrub, try this one out. It is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great basic scrub! This scrub will leave your skin wonderfully soft and clean, but it's not likely to make a visible difference to any scarring, discoloration, etc. I didn't expect it to make a difference in that anyway, I just bought it to use in my skin care regimen along with the TCA 15 and 24%, Glycolic acid 50%, Gly-Luronic acid serum, and my everyday clearasil face wash. I don't have acne, and haven't in years. However, I do have some ugly scars, mainly on my cheeks. So, hopefully using all of these things together will make some sort of a positive difference. I definitely recommend this scrub, even if for nothing more than a weekly exfoliant (I use it pretty much everyday, because it's pretty gentle.) And, as stated before, this is a WONDERFUL post-peel scrub to get all those extra flakies off!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by lillyntally

I really liked this product a lot. The smell reminds me of sugar cookies and it seems to really get the job done without being overly abrasive. You can apply more product and get a deeper scrub if you apply more pressure. The packaging is good because it comes in a tub and you can get out every last bit. I had NO breakouts at all while using this product (that is really saying something btw) I would repurchase and probably will do so very soon!! Another good scrub that I could not find on this site to review was the Loreal Refinish for arms, chest and hands. I use this on my face. Found this stuff at Walmart for $15 and it works GREAT!!! It is pretty harsh, but for me that is a GOOD thing!! It has lightened some leftover acne marks and made my skin glow! Also great for post-peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by formyiris

This is super effective at smoothing out the skin and removing the flaky dry spots. It's not harsh at all, and my skin is not irritated after use. I purchased 2 samples of this, and it looks like each sample will last me about 10 applications because you really only need a very small amount.

I will definitely purchase the full size when I am finished with my samples.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jlawson12905

I LOVE this exfoliant!!! They were not kidding when they put "micro" in the title... The scrubbing stuff is so small that I can't feel it on my hands, but it feels amazingly effective on your face. It feels like it makes it's way into every pore leaving your skin super soft & clean. I bought a sample which lasted me a couple of months because you need very little (1/2 pea for whole face and neck) and the customer service is great. Couldn't be happier with this product or this company :)
Thanks MUAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by scythe4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this scrub. It's awesome on the 4th or 5th day after a peel when you've got some flakes that don't allow your makeup to go on smooth. It's pretty harsh, but I don't feel it's hurting my skin in any way. I would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just ordered 2 samples of this and will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. I'm very used to drugstore scrubs, but after using this one, I don't think I'll ever go back. I'm 29-forever with very acne-prone and dry winter skin right now. This scrub didn't irritate or dry me out crazy. It took care of the previous flakes I had from being dry and made my skin as smooth as glass. I really feel like the very fine and tiny particles in this scrub get into every pore. Leaves me with a very clean feeling minus any drawbacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by pantyhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ordered a sample of this and now I'm going to order a full size. It makes my skin very soft without being too harsh. Seems to be the perfect exfoliating scrub.