December 20, 2014 | 1633 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse (Multipurpose dry oil)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great face oil. I love face and body oils.

I got into the face oils with Josie Maran Argan, and then I bought this. I love both.

Noticed this oil is mostly Jojoba oil, Safflower Oil and Vitamin E with perfumes. Can buy for much much less than purchasing the NUXE brand.

Will use what I have, and then mix my own

Right now I have a good selection of oils, Argan, Emu, Rosehip, pure aloe vera, and the NUXE all which hydrate my face and hands, some act as serums others as fantastic moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by samm23

I put this product on this morning, 12 hours later as I'm writing this review I can still smell the fragrance of the oil on my skin, lovely and subtle. I have been using this oil for about 4 months and I really do like it. This is the first bottle I have ever purchased ah the joys of internet shopping and reasonable international postage ! I have used dry oils in the past , Neutrogena being one and this product is by far my favourite. I adore the smell , I love how its glides onto the skin and soaks in without leaving any residue . I spray it into my body lotions for a extra bit of humph and spray it directly onto my skin and it doubles as a lovely fragrance. The effects last all day , for me anyway , and I have had no reactions what so ever. I have sprayed into my hands , a kind of half squirt and then run my hands through the bottom part of my hair, just to see how it was. Not bad, wouldn't say its on par with any of my actual hair products but the smell was nice. I'm not convinced I would put it on my face but saying that I have patted my hands onto my face (we have just gone through winter) after I have rubbed oil onto my arms , legs etc. I opted for the larger bottle with the spray pump and have found it easy to use, please note the smaller bottles you pour out the oil, it might not be as practical or economical I have been using this daily and I'm about one third way through so I have found this to be very good value actually. I also bought a hand cream so will make sure I write a review for that too. I would recommend this and it will certainly be a gift from me to some friends who I know will love it. It is a lovely product , leaves your skin supple and soft and personally I'm in the camp that loves the smell . This will defiantly be a repurchase and yes I would recommend. I see this product lasting about 12 months after essentially daily use, you really do not need much, so good value .Its a bit of luxury and in my experience a product that does what it says it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells lovely but I have to be honest if the smell wasn't as lovely as it is I'm not sure what else there is. It doesn't work Miracles for my hair or skin but at the same time does make them both soft but so would olive oil so save your money people

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Ctarrant

Love this oil. It is luxurious and soaks in fast. It leaves my skin with a delicate scent which I love. Alot of scents can trigger a migraine for me, and I was concerned that this might as it was a new scent and can smell quite strong when you spray it first, but its a very delicate scent when you apply it to your skin. I generally wouldnt wear perfume on a day I have applied this oil as you wouldnt need one.

It's also great in your hair to calm and smooth it - just one little squirt into your fingers and then rub it through the lengths of your hair.

Overall I love it. Its a luxurious pampering treat. The only down side is while it is moisturising, it is probably not the most mega moisturising thing ever, and so for my legs which can be quite dry I find I have to use a good amount of it there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this but I do think that this product is overrated. This oil can be used on the face, body or hair but I only like it as a body oil because it has to much fragrance for my face and it makes my hair to greasy. It's nice as a body oil but the glass bottle is very inconvenient to use, so if it would came in a plastic bottle for a cheaper price I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kjkwiatk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I have a combination skin, at times dehydrated. I don't like heavy creams on my face, but I also don't like anything oily. I was reluctant about this products, but once I used a tiny bit in the pharmacy, I fell in love with it. Even though it is an oil, it is a dry one, so it doesn't leave your skin all oily. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin super soft. It also smells great. At first the fragrance might be strong, but it dissolves quickly as well, leaving a nice and powdery scent on your skin. I massage into my face, my neck and my chest. I use less perfume, since all my colognes stay on my skin much longer. I like that either way you prefer, you can apply it wet or dry, and you do not have to wipe it with a towel.

My skin LOVES the feel of this oil. My face reacted very well to it, and did not break my out. Also, this oil does not have a heavy consistency, so I like to use it on my cuticles. I have not used it on my hair, but this is only because I use the coconut oil. Overall, I love this oil and will buy it again. Thank you NUXE.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by tsandler

I think this product is overrated and overpriced. The smell is nice, the texture is light. The spritz bottle is unpractical. It doesn't spray the oil drips and runs all over the bottle. I think there are more dry oils in the marked for less money and as effective as nuxe. I have oily skin, so I did not use it on my face, it was nice as a body oil, the scent is pleasant. But I don't understand the fuss about it, Its not a holy grail product. or a cult product for me. I use it now to moisturize my hair's dry ends. After I finish the bottle, I am sure I'll fine a better product for less

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I had a big bottle some years ago and received a very cute travel size recently. But then I actually must admit I cannot even get through a travel size, I just don't fancy this stuff... The smell is getting sickening after a while, and I don't find this oil particularly beneficial on either skin or hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by LaylaRose1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This Nuxe oil smells so amazing. I haven't quite figured out all the ways I want to use it yet. I have kind of been treating it as a perfume and putting it on my pulse points. Today I tried a small amount on my face in place of my moisturizer. It feels very luxurious and sophisticated, and it has a nice sexy smell. I'm sure I will end up using it in other ways, to moisturize skin, or in my hair. I feel kind of fancy when I use this! Love it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! it gives a gorgeous sheen to my limbs and doubles up as a hair serum