Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 4/13/2015 2:49:00 PM

I received this as a mini. When I used it & I was so let down. it reminds me of the mascara formulas 12 years ago. which is not a good thing. It's not horrible but I wanted length or volume, and I got a coating over my lashes with no umph. Disappointed.

on 4/1/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had a sample size of this and really liked it. So, after finishing off some other mascaras, I decided to purchase a full-sized version. Problem is, the full-size version is not living up to my memory. Perhaps it's just not seeming so great because the mascara I used immediately before this one is my current HG (Guerlain's Babydoll). What's my problem with LCL? My main complaint is that if my eyes get the least bit itchy and I rub them, I get panda eyes, which is weird because I don't apply mascara on my lower lashes. I almost never get panda eyes, but with LCL, I'm getting them everyday at the end of the day (12+ hours). LCL also isn't as dramatic as I prefer, holds up well for 8 hours, and leaves my lashes soft.

I have a deluxe sample of this mascara and I absolutely love it. Lengthening, volumizing, and makes my eyelashes bushy in the best way possible. It is also easy to remove.

on 3/27/2015 6:52:00 PM

I have SUPER sensitive skin/eyes. I haven't found a mascara that wouldn't irritate my eyes or make them sting or want to shut until I tried this mascara. I'm really impressed with the formula as well as how well it applies. No clumps whatsoever, smooth, and makes my lashes look healthy and amazing. Win all around. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because I have to curl my lashes since they grow straight down, and this mascara is a little too heavy and doesn't hold a curl for my lashes. But overall if you have sensitive eyes I definitely recommend!! A little pricey but as with most everything, you get what you pay for ! :)

on 3/19/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. I had been using Benefit They're Real! for quite some time but I felt like it would flake after long days. I work long hours and I need my makeup to last! This mascara is comparable to Benefit but lasts hours longer without flaking! Love!

on 3/19/2015 1:10:00 PM

I like the way my lashes look ... but who are these people saying this is easy to remove? It's easy to get about half of it off, and then no matter how much I rub and destroy my undereye skin, I still wake up looking like a raccoon. It doesn't flake and is pretty smudge-resistant, but I won't repurchase.

on 3/2/2015 9:27:00 PM

I purchased this after one of my best friends raved about it, and I got it in a set offered by QVC. I kind of feel like I got an old one, as just shortly (maybe 1 month?) after opening the tube, it started to stink like old mascara. So, perhaps this is just a bad one? I was not really impressed with this mascara. I think mascara in general is very personal, and this certainly is not one of the worst I have used, it just didn't satisfy my wants in a mascara. This will give you nice lashes and I do think it is a worth a try, especially if you are more keen on a more natural look. I personally like a lot of volume, so this wasn't for me. But I do reach for it on my no-makeup makeup sort of days. So, try it! Easy to remove, no flaking through the day, and looks more on the natural side. Not too shabby but not my personal cup of tea.

on 3/2/2015 10:33:00 AM

My favorite thing about tarte is the ingredients. I'm seriously in love with their stuff. This mascara is extremely natural looking. Like other said, no spidery effect, or clumping. Packaging is just darling. I love it! 20 dollars a tube isn't bad. Try to find a decent mascara without parabens or poisons under 20$

on 2/28/2015 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Damn. This mascara is awesome. I've been using my Dior mascara as well as the Benefit They're Real ones and I think this is the best. The Benefit one was clumpy, and stains the skin below my eyes and where my lashes touches the upper lids so Im throwing that out (luckily it was free) but this mini version I got of Lights Camera Lashes is amazing. It works even better than my Dior one.Ill be making this my new default :)

on 2/22/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the price of this mascara I expected much more. I love the packaging and the wand and the mascara does give me the look and finish that I want. However, I've been using it for about a month and the wand has already snapped. I also wear glasses and find this mascara crumbles and drops into the rim of my glasses, which I never normally get with other brands. All in all, maybelline colossal mascara is half the price of this one and is pretty much the same.