September 20, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous-- Raspberry Bite

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Frae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this shade based solely on reviews here, and I'm glad I did. In the tube, it looks more like a dark burgundy color than anything close to raspberry, but upon application it's actually a beautiful, bluish-red color. The kind of blue-red you find that instantly makes your teeth look whiter? This is it. It feels good on the lips and didn't bleed. As lipsticks go, this one didn't last any longer or shorter than average. I will buy this again because it's so hard to find a red that doesn't go orange.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bebo1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Looooove it!!! I added a picture. The name is perfection, the shade is beautiful, the texture is lovely, it's not drying... yep, it's pretty great. And I got it BOGO at CVS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by elsong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after checking the reviews on MUA with my smartphone. What a great decision that was.

When I first applied it, I was quite horrified at how bright the color was. It's an unapologetically bright, rich fuchsia.

Experimenting with the application helped. Stains and light applications worked really well for me. Like another reviewer said, this really brightened up my face. I was a little worried because some colors can make my yellow-toned, fair Asian skin look pretty bad. My friends all really liked it thankfully! The fuchsia really lifts your spirits too. Take note to pair it with the right outfit and you'll look fabulous in the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by blueberry3300

This shade is the dark fuchsia I've been searching for. I love the color and quality of this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by MKitt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear, my love of Revlon's Super Lustrous lipsticks will go on forever with shades like this. Raspberry Bite is an appropriate name. If you want a color that is sexy and striking, but not quite on the red side, then you might want to check this out. It is, as the girls have said, a very VERY deep, intense magenta that leaves a nice stain even after it's faded out a little bit. I like to bring it back to life with some of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer (in Raisin) for that same dark, sultry color only with some added shine.

I love their creme formula to no end; I hate that Revlon is usually just written off as a "drug store brand". I mean it is, but the quality is so high-end. Definitely getting a back up!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by SierraMascara

I am also cool/neutral with dark hair/eyes. Raspberry Bite is so bright and pretty :). If my face looks a little dead I can blot a tiny bit on and it brightens everything up. The only time I use more than that is for special occasions because it is stands out quite a bit!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 5:58:00 PM More reviews by proverbsgrl

Very pretty! I normally would never have tried this, so am very glad I found the reviews on here! It is bright--but beautiful. I think the color name is pretty accurate.. I am cool/neutral, pale, w/ almost black hair + eyes. This color really makes my face light up and is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by usesofsugar

My all time favorite lipstick! I've tried everything from the most high end to the most low end brands in search of the perfect, vibrant raspberry and this is definitely it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a vivid pinkish berry that has no right to be so flattering. If only they would make a matte version...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by dolcevita927

The other day I was looking for a new Revlon lipstick and debated between this one and something quite different than what I usually wear - Copper Chrome. I thought I'd be adventurous and get Copper Chrome since I have so many pinkish, purplish lipsticks. Boy what a mistake. CC was orangy brown on me, very blah and unflattering on my NC37 Asian skin. So I took it back and swapped it out for Raspberry Bite and was so surprised to see what a beautiful pinkish berry color it is. It's bright but not garish. It's also very pretty worn as a light stain with a deeper reddish/pink lipliner smudged onto your lips. It's not like any other lipstick I currently own (as I was scared to try bright pink lipsticks) and I'm so glad I got this.