September 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kirstie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. While I like the slightly thick consistency (good for winter) and the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or cause me to break out, the scent is just too much. I also feel a slight stinging sensation when I apply it to damp skin. Those things, plus the fact that he packaging is an unhygienic jar, mean I won't continue to use this once the sample is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This cream has a lightweight consistency and feels close to nothing. It has a spf which is a bonus to me!!^^ It is good for oily/combo skin. There is a light cucumber and refreshing scent. I wish it wasn't that expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

It's a perfectly fine moisturizer. I really like the smell to it, but I prefer the Time Zone (I just wish it smelled like this). I think Day Wear doesn't go one quite as smoothly, but there's nothing wrong with it. I save it and put it on my chest when I buy combo packs or deals, or when I'm running low on Time Zone and there isn't a gift with purchase deal worth buying some Time Zone yet.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

Dislike having to dip my finger into the jar. Smells ok, feels ok....everything about this cream is OKAY. As a day cream, it works FINE. The product just didin't wow me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this product as a deluxe sample with an Estee Lauder gift with purchase. I really liked the scent, and unlike a lot of moisturizers with SPF, it managed to actually moisturize without feeling heavy and greasy. However, there are two big downsides to this product for me. First, the packaging--I really need SPF, and while I don't know how much stock I put in the "products in jars degrade faster" theory, I don't want to take that risk with my sun protection. Second, it's only SPF 15, and I really prefer to use 30 day-to-day and something stronger if I'm doing lots of outdoor activities. If Estee Lauder would up the SPF to 30 and package this in a tube or pump, it would probably be my HG day cream, but as it is, I won't be using it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to like this cream until I found out that the igridients disappear as soon as a jar is opened. So basically, even it's a good cream it is useless because of container plus it's not very hyeginic to put your fingers in the cream.
I can't say anything bad about this cream, besides the jar. It does moisturizer my skin, but I use it only winter time, when my skin turns dry, in summer it makes my skin too oily.
I like the smell very much. It's very fresh and light, reminds me cucumber.
I wish they change the package though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this with my purchase of Advanced Night Repair.
Didn't think too much of it, but when I tried it, I fell in love with it. I have problem skin (oily skin with a dry patch here and there). That's why I got ANR. When I put the Daywear over it, my skin revives. It gets a nice glowy/dewy look which doesn't look or feel greasy at all. My problem zones vanished within a week. My skin looks and feels great. I have now an even skintone, hardly no blemishes and no greasy film. I use it as a night cream, and every morning I'm amazed how good my skin looks.
I will definitely repurchase, as aparantly Estee Lauder is the only brand that is able to make my skin balanced en looking fabulous. Yes, it is pricy. But when I calculate how much money I have waisted the past years on regular drugstore creams and lotions which only made my skin looking worse, this comes out cheap!
I like the jar, beautiful golden lid with the prettiest blue jar, suits really well in my bathroom, and gives a luxurious touch.
Yes, I'm convinced! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a lightweight moisturizer that feels great on my skin. I like the smell and its SPF 15 is awesome. I find it a bit pricy but it has lasted me awhile. I would get it when they offer a gift with purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just couldnt get past the smell of this. It just smelled artificial and odd and it was a little greasy, imo. However, when I wore it to bed, I woke up with smooth skin. I just can't wear this in the day because it makes my face look oily, no matter how little I put on. I would recommend to people with dry, dry skin and are sensitive to fragrances- you will love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this with a purchase of two or more products but I would never buy this. It's fragranced(fragrance is not skin care) it contains dye,it's packed in a jar so any beneficial ingredients ie antioxidants vitamins etc, will break down in the presence of air not to mention dipping your fingers in the jar, clean or not still spreads bacteria.The smell lingered on my face all day. Fragrance free skin care that's the way to go.I'd far rather smell raw ingredients than have these harmful perfumes in my face creams.Perfume and alcohol in skin care causes a lot of damage . All I can say in this creams favour is Estee Lauder got the sunscreen part right. It protects with stabilised avabenzone. Apart from that this cream is overpriced rubbish.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No