March 2, 2015 | 1849 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by princesspippa03

this is the perfect Christmas colour and i wear it even when it isn't Christmas i love the red glitter in it and is is so sparkly and cute

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of red, I even do not own any red clothing. I splurged for this after all the reviews on the beauty blogs raving about it. I now see why. This is amazing. The color is a perfect light ruby red. The way the polish glitters, shimmers, and glimmers when it is in the light is truly breath taking. The formula is a little thicker than the typical china glaze polish since it has glitter. It applies like a dream, not runny like some other CG polishes. I find two-three coats makes it opaque, and I get a solid five days of wear at least compared to 3-4 days with other CG polishes (I am very rough on my nails). I get so many compliments when I wear this polish, and all of my friends always say "I can't stop staring at the way it glitters!" This is a beautiful polish, and if you do not like red like me, I really suggest giving this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

China Glaze Ruby Pumps absolutely FLOORED me, that's how beautiful it is. When it comes to nail polish, I feel like red is one of those colors you shouldn't even bother with unless it's exactly right. Know what I mean? When they made Ruby Pumps it's like they took the perfect, flirty, sexy, classy red and then made it a GLITTER. Utter perfection. This is truly a must-have!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. If you love red, this is a must have polish. It was easy to apply, complete coverage with two coats. I got so many compliments!

I used Nailtiques 1 as the base and Sally Hansen's Diamond Flash top coat and it lasted a week easily.

I didn't have trouble removing the polish, I use a jar of CVS's non-acetone polish remover. I just place my nail in the jar for a short amount of time and it all comes off very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by torre5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I get so many compliments when I wear this. The only con is it is hard to remove, the glitter likes to stick and I had to use many cotton balls to get it off. Just a minor con though, anything with glittler will be more difficlut to remove.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

SO gorgeous! I seriously am getting little thrills every time it catches in the light! Almost perfect in one coat, but seriously stunning crimson sparkly perfection in two. Love, love, love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca753

This is a great red glitter. It looks great under a coat of Seche Vite. I got the mini but I'll definitely be buying a full size. This is a great replacement for OPI Thanks So Muchness which was a limited color to promote Alice In Wonderland.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite polishes! Every time I have this on my nails, I find myself looking down at my hands all throughout the day. The glitter really catches the light and always looks great. I'm fair and I've had problems finding a red that I felt went well with my skin tone until I found Ruby Pumps. It was fun to wear around the holidays but I definitely won't stop myself from applying this any month of the year. This is really such a happy color and makes me feel great right away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous nail polish. This is different to other glittery nail polishes since the glitter here is more concentrated, therefore it stands out more. I always get compliments when I wear this nail polish! Only thing I dislike is that is hard to remove; the glitter gets stuck to my nails and I have to spend tons of time for removing everything :/

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkiie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This colour is AMAZING, around the holidays its even better :). Most polishes with sparkles in them tend to seperate and begin to lose its 'wow-factor' after awhile, not this one. China glaze is my favourite brand based upon the colours and the quality! The red sparkles in this red polish really pop and make that LBD look fab! I use 3 coats just to get a deep red, 2 coats looks too light for the sultry look when using red.
Dorothy and I highley recommend ♥