Laura Mercier Cheek Colour (powder blushes)

4.8

on 1/5/2003 9:42:00 PM

I bought this in Opera and my sister bought Crushed Hazelnut. Both are very pretty and natural. I wanted a more pinkish shade, so I bought Opera. It doesn't make me look like a clown and was much LESS bright than the BeneTint, which was way too bright on my light skin. Crushed Hazelnut is more of a warm, peachy brown shade that is perfect for a natural look or first time blush user like my sister.

on 11/22/2002 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this in crushed hazelnut. It's a very bland looking color in the compact, but it looks very natural and healthy on. I have quite a bit of redness to my skin, so the makeup artist at the counter suggested I try something other than pink. She was absolutely right.

Can also be used with a pinker blush for Mercier's Fall Film Noir look.

on 11/22/2002 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the high quality texture of LM. I have it in Crushed Hazelnut and the only thing is this blusher is a very bronzy shade with some shimmer. I use it more as a bronzer than a blush and even so I need to put on a lot to make it show up. It probably would look absolutely gorgeous for lighter skin. I'm a MAC 30/Becca Caramel.

on 12/27/2001 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm beginning to think that everything that I apply from the Mercier line feels like velvet, adn the blush is no exception. I have Crushed Hazelnut and Wild Bouquet, both of which are nicely pigmented and apply beautifully. These rival NARS in texture and application.

Popular Blush Products