July 22, 2014 | 1436 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by MillasonPaige

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use BB Gel Liners. I've tried Graphite, Bronze, and Black. I like basic black, but it's always looked harsh on my NW20 skin tone. Blitz and Glitz is just what I was looking for! Black, but not a harsh matte, and the gel is so much smoother than Bobbi's. I am in love with this liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by xox_envy_me_xoxo

I'm an eye liner addict, and liquid eyeliners last one me-til it rains or i sweat.
This little gem of a product is amazing. Easy to apply, and it's waterproof. It also looks sexy smudged along the lower lash line. With a little bit of practice (and I'm talking about those who are extremely new to using gel liners), anyone can perfect this eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I've fallen in love with this stuff. I've been addicted to brown/black liquid liner for years. I've tried using pencil for a softer look but it always smudges by the end of the day. This stuff has the staying power and smoothness of a liquid liner but stays put and doesn't have the harsh liquid liner look. I'm not a fan of harsh black since I tend to run on the fair side and this is the perfect colour without being boring flat brown. I'll def repurchase this!
The gold flecks in this brings out the gold in my green eyes. Loooooove this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner, much smoother than blacktrack just make sure you leave the lid on. I have noticed if you go out and leave the lid of it may not dry out straight away but it will over time. The air must travel in there... When applying make sure you wipe both sides of brush after dipping to ensure you get a preciSe line...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love all fluid / gel liners. I personally think MAC makes better fluid liners then Stila's smudgepots or Bobbi Brown's inks. I recently got this one after my Bobbi Brown graphite shimmer dried up. Apperantly looks similar in the pot but blitz and glitz has less shimmer, graphite shimmer ink of Bobbi Brown is more shimmery. I love this color though and use it pretty often as it is a soft black. Great stuff to line the eyes precisely with a thin line.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by xMishyxoxo

Well to start off I got this product after buying it in one of the new MAC holiday sets. So that was nice. If you were to buy it seperately though, it costs $15.00 USA.
The product is not as black as the ever-so-popular blacktrack fluidline but it's not brown either. I'd describe it as a dark gray with gold SHIMMER in it. (not chunky glitter, SHIMMER) If you are looking for a super black cream/gel liner then this is not the one for you.
It looks very natural for a daytime look. I wear it to school everyday & I always get tons of compliments. The shimmer to the liner is there & visible, but it's not In-Your-Face.
PROs-
1) Longwearing
2) Smudge-proof
3) Beatiful color
4) Easy to apply with the right brush. (you'll need practice though)
CONs-
1) I think my product is dying out slightly and I've barely made a dent in it.
2) Container is glass which is difficult for travel.
3) Most times I have to redip my brush to pick up more product. Which is annoying.
All and all, I really like this product but after I finish using this up I will move on to buy the MAC fluidline in blacktrack instead only because I want a black liner for everyday instead of a dark gray one. This is a amazing product though if your scared to go for black but want to edge slowly towards it.
Happy makeup-applyjng! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not too impressed. I feel it didn't give much color and wasn't smooth enough. The sparkles aren't really noticeable, but they stayed on my face after washing off the eyeliner. I wanted to like it, but it turned out to be not what I need.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by shortnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wasn't super impressed with this liner. I thought it looked almost identical to blacktrack except that it was slightly...very slightly less pigmented than blacktrack. You cannot see the gold flecks in it unless you look super close. The only time I saw the gold flecks was when I removed the liner. I like blacktrack a lot more.

this eyeliner also smears slightly for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by justAnj0Lx3

i just started getting into gel liners, and i thought something with MAC would be sweet to start out with. although pretty much everyone i know swears by MAC's blacktrack, i definitely love this one instead. the shimmers are really subtle, but they add a little definition to whatever sort of look you go for. i really recommend this. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

My aunt just gave this to me, because she didn't know how to apply gel eyeliner and she overheard me telling my friends I only used gels. I love this so much. At first thought it was blacktrack, cause she had said it was black, but when i received this i immediately fell in love! omg what a beatiful color. I dont think ill ever use blacktrack again. <33

Would definitely repurchase