July 30, 2014 | 1914 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Im not quite sure what all the hype is about this blusher.... i just didnt like it.... im very fair, but it made my skin look ruddy and glittery.... the red cheek look does not suit me.... may work for some people, but it went on so densely even with just a light touch... couldnt wait to rub it off!!! I gave mine away to someone else who later said they, disliked it as well for the same reasons... no, no no

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, the hype over so many years. I must be the only person on the planet who this color does not look good on. I have pale tan skin, and this was too dark on me. Chanel Espeigle blush is what Orgasm is perceived to be.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite blushes! Only cons is that it can get really shimmery if too much product is used. Great, natural color for anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by RobynLari

I was recommeded this blush by one of the ladies at Sephora with great enthusiasm, as apparently it was perfect for all skin colours and everyone is crazy about it. For me, it was decidedly 'meh'. It didn't go on very well with my normal blush brush; in fact you could barely see it. I was only stopped from returning it when I tried it with a kabuki brush, which applied it more densely so that you could see it. Still, the colour is nothing special. I have a very fair complexion with reddish-blonde hair, and it gives me some colour but I wouldn't say it's particularly pretty or natural looking. It's a bit sparkly. The packaging is also not great- I find it abominably difficult to open the little compact- I have to literally dig my nails in to get it open! I definitely wouldn't buy this again given the cost vs. the benefit of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Manyfacesofzozo

As always this blush is just over hyped. I brought this because I just wanted to try out NARS blushes and I was drawn to the colour, colour is so beautiful but from the price, the pigmentation isn't that great. You really need to dig your brush into the product to get good pigmentation. But its a pretty good blush but honestly not worth the price for the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Gambleress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush. I wish was less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by walkyouhome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! I'm always hesitant to give anything five stars but I haven't bought another blush in three years since I started using Orgasm so I think it's earned the five-star status.

When I first started using makeup I thought I would never be able to wear blush - every single blush I put on looked crazy on my pale skin. Then a sales assistant suggested I try Nars Orgasm. She perfectly described my predicament, explaining that a lot of makeup artists will have the urge to put pink blush on my pinkish pale skin and I end up looking like a china doll. A peachy golden colour like Orgasm is more subtle and won't look garish.

She was definitely right, and I've been using Orgasm every day for three years now. I know a lot of the hype around this blush focuses on the fact that it's great for olive and dark skin tones, but for all the pale girls out there it's great for you too.

I only use a tiny bit every day and it gives the perfect subtle glow. Don't heap too much on or you probably won't like the way it looks because it's quite pigmented.

It's very expensive, especially here in Australia ($45!) but my full sized pan lasts for more than a year, even using it every day, so it's definitely worth it for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lucielalaland

An orangy sparkle blush. Very sheer. I'm not sure what all the hype is about with this blush. Maybe it looks better on darker skin tones? I'm very pale and could barely see it on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Cherubim89

despite all the hype this product is so bad I threw it out. It goes on extremely streaky and patchy. even my cheap blushes don't do this! so over rated!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

universal blush for all skin tones