October 1, 2014 | 1762 users online

Blush - NARS - Orgasm Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

At first, when I had a nice tan, I hated this blush. It just didn't look as nice as my darker ones did on my tanned skin but when I am pale, this is my go-to blush. Looks good and the shimmer is not overwhelming or very noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Savytt

This is a holy grail product. A staple in my makeup collection you will want to repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

This blush is MY SAVIOR! Perfect for any skintone! It is so flattering! It glides on with a lot of pigment, and lights up your whole face. The NARS packaging is also stunning, but the product is very expensive :( on the bright side, it will take me a long time to go through. I've had it since January and it doesn't have the slightest dent. I would buy this again if not for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Epic! Many try to Imitate this blush but just buy the real one it's worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its lovely i have wanted to try it forever and bought it in killing me softly cheek palette, it looks amazing when u have more makeup on but for everyday use the shimmer is a bit too much

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by MissPersephone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I always assumed Nars Orgasm was over-hyped. But after reading dozen of magazines articles calling it a "cult classic" and a "must-have", I caved and bought it. I am delighted to know that I was wrong. It goes on smooth and blends naturally into the skin. The color is both bright and natural, a rare combination. All and all, a lovely blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Been using this for years. My absolute favorite, go to blush /highlighter. Although it gets boring using the same product everyday I always come back to it. This is a for sure winner, and the gloss and nail polish to match it are equally as fantastic. This is the ultimate universally flattering shade-and the very subtle golden see underneath is absolutely gorgeous

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

I have both this and Deep Throat, mainly because I bought Orgasm first and Deep Throat after being influenced by reviewers on Makeupalley and just about everywhere else saying it was better. I have to say that I don't find them comparable, with either being better than the other, though I also don't think it is necessary to have both. Orgasm has a much more pronounced golden shimmer, but not glitter - it is very natural and pretty. It is also much more pink, which was disappointing to me because I was after a peachy-corally kind of blush. So for those reasons, Deep Throat fit the bill better for me. Deep Throat has some shimmer, but does not have the same golden sheen Orgasm does. I like both equally, and it depends entirely on my mood which one I use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great blush. I apply it with a very light hand and it stays on for the entire day. I'm a fair skinned girl so I just wanted something to help give me a natural flush.

This blush is great but would I buy again? Honestly, I don't think so. It's just too expensive to keep repurchasing and I'm sure there are much cheaper dupes out there that I could use. So after I finish this blush I will most likely be on the look out for a cheaper drugstore alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Asianlily

I am on my third pan of this stuff. I first used this blush several years ago, after hearing the hype and craze. I was younger and more easily impressed back then and thought this was the bee's knees. But as I got older, I realised it is a little too shimmery/glittery for everyday use. It has fantastic pigmentation but the down side is it doesn't blend that well. It is a wonderful colour for a night out. As far as packaging goes, it is that awful, black, rubbery packaging that gets very dirty and is uncleanable. If you want to see what the hype is all about, go swatch it but I would not recommend buying this online unless you know you really want it.