NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not impressed with this blush. I have to use a lot for it to show up on my light skin and I don't feel like its anything impressive color wise for me. I don't think there are too many sparkles and it has a nice sheen to it, but I didn't notice anything special. It doesn't pop on my cheeks. Perhaps, its just not the right color for me. Plus, the lasting power is nil. I have lots of other NARS blushes that out perform this one. I personally think Deep Throat is better.

My HG blush! I wear this every day. It brightens up my face and can be easily layered for different looks (every day, going out, etc.). I always like NARS packaging and Orgasm is no exception, I love the compact it comes in.

I tan really easily (even with SPF) and I can use Orgasm when I'm super tanned, or in the middle of winter without a tan.

It's a great shade but lots of chemicals.

This isnt a must product, love the shade, its one of the few blushes i can pair with anything, but im not a fan of the sparkely glitter and the price, for me its more of a evening type of blush, the glitter looks off in daylight outside

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

firstly, I find this product over rated. one big swipe and it will make me look like a clown. do be gentle when you are swiping product.

next, I totally hate that rubbery packaging. The excess blusher powder sticks on to the rubber package and its very difficult to clean it away and makes the blusher look very dirty.

should have spent my SGD50 on other stuff.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have repurchased this blush thrice! I love the color, it's so gorgeous, and really is universally flattering like all the hype says. My one caveat is that the shimmer just sucks. I wish they'd make a matte version!

I loved it at the Space NK counter and purchased. However, it's too glittery and makes my cheeks look shiny and I. Any wear highlighter with it. Evicted to the bottom of my drawer :(

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Simply put, this did not show up well on my skin. When I was able to build it up for more color, it didn't last long on my skin. I would consider purchasing a NARS blush in the future, but not this color. My skin tone is NC20 in terms of MAC shades, for reference. I'm also not a fan of the noticeable glitter in it as well.

Just picked this beauty up at the store yesterday for my big date later, I just tried it on and my GOSH it's amazing! The color builds the more you apply so you're able to take it from day/night.

This blush is the perfect color for me which is fair skinned. It makes me look like a porcelin doll haha

Top Rated NARS Products