October 25, 2014 | 1838 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer - Pagoda

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by selah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute FAVORITE glossimer! Even though the color is somewhat subtle, it makes me look very posh and polished once I apply it. Pagoda is a warm, natural pinkish-brown color with a glimmery sheen. The packaging is a bit of a problem, but I can live with a goopy wand as long as I have access to the precious stuff inside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by IcedTeaChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow pagoda is so beautiful on very classy looking, without being overpowering or bright, i love it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 1:26:00 PM More reviews by makeovermama

I LOVE my Pagoda Chanel Glossimer! It is such a gorgeous shade that looks so natural and pretty on my lips. It just brightens my whole face as soon as I put it on. I am normally not a fan of lip glosses, they usually feel too sticky or heavy and they don't seem to last more than 5 minutes on me. But Chanel's Glossimers feel very light and soft on my lips. And best of all - the color actually stays on my lips for a couple of hours, which is nothing short of a miracle! The Pagoda shade looks so natural and pretty, I can wear it with any outfit. I love this gloss and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very beautiful mauve shade with shimmer. Makes my lips look fuller too. I like this so much better than blizzard.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by 3catsncrazypuppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pagoda for me is a beautiful rose-gold color. Itís warm in tone, and looks very nice with golds and coppers that I wear for eye shadow. Chanelís glossimers have a very nice texture for a lip-gloss; they are the ones I like best. They are shinny but not sticky. This is a good color to try if you are new to the line because it is versatile..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Miradan

The prettiest lipgloss I own, a beautiful pink shade, with some glitter (but not so much that I can't wear it to work). A must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG lip gloss, it is the best color evah! I love Chanel Glossimers, and this is a fantastic color. It looks great on everyone. I got it as a gift so I don't know how much it was. The only thing that bugs me about all the glossimer's is that it's impossible to get the gloss out of the bottom. Anyways, fantastic and a must to always have on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best glossimer yet. I purcased while on vacation in North Carolina (let's just call it a souvenir). this is a beautiful shade that looks like a mixture of brown and pink with frosty shimmer. I never thought it was possible, but I believe I like this glossimer better than the Unity shade. As all glossiers are, this gloss is thick, not sticky, and lasts very long. The cost may throw some people off, but sometimes a girl just needs to treat herself to something nice...bottom line is that there is no drugstore lipgloss that can top a glossimer. They are the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this lip gloss. The color is very nice, a pinky brownish. The gloss is not sticky and it goes on smooth. On me, it lasts a long time and there is a non existing scent and taste, at least for me. I bought this based on all the reviews here on MUA, and the girls on here were right. Its a winner. I just wish that it wasn't so pricey. But since its a large tube of gloss, I can see it lasting me long time. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 8:10:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss was part of the fall collection 2005. I like this shade a lot. I prefer to wear it during fall or winter. Great unique shade. I will definitely buy more Glossimers in the future.