October 24, 2014 | 1692 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Style and Shine Natural Lash and Brow Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by melpomeney

great for taming brow hair. not very good for lashes. i've been using it for a year (well i know it's not hygienic) and it's still half full.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lemononthepiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing clear mascara. Goes on nice and smooth; sometimes I have to blot my eyelashes off after using it though. But it's a great mascara and it holds curl well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by nattybabe

I've always used clear mascara. I like this because it gives me a really natural & effective look. I have to curl it first though, or else it won't make a difference. But most of the time, after I curl it & put it on, it will flop down again. Then I'll have to curl it again *which is not good for your lashes. But I like this. I hate how black mascara is so messy & easy to get everywhere. But the printing on the tube faded off really fast =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does what a brow gel does and very nicely. It gave my brow hair added shine, which I like.

It works well as a mascara primer too! Just curl lashes, apply this gel to 'set' the curl, and apply your regular mascara on top.