April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silkening bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of the original bar soap of this caress, Cleans gently, lathers rich, rinses off well, i feel clean after the shower, plus, the scent lingers on you for a period of time, i love this caress, and DEFINITLY WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN, I LOVE CARESS!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by rockstarhk

I consider this the classic soap. It does what a soap is supposed to do which is get you clean and smelling fresh. This is also a male friendly soap since it doesn't leave behind a girly smell. Caress's quality products are suuuppppeerrr affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2006 1:56:00 AM More reviews by gmb03

i love the smell. i buy by the bulk and put like three extra UNOPENED boxes of the soap in the bathroom and it makes my bathroom smell really good! at first my it kinda irritated my skin but after continued use i think i grew out of it. i just think that dove is better for my skin but i love the scent of caress and the way it lathers up. some moisturizing bars dont lather up that much but this one really does :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves my skin so touchably soft! Next to Dove, this one is always a staple item in my bathroom. Smells fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

I actually am using the Daily Silkening body wash..not the bar soap. But it's still the Daily Silkening, and I couldn't find a review for the wash. This smells soooooo good..and leaves my skin feeling soooooooo soft and clean. I absolutely love it..and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this soap! I sometimes try other brands, but I always come back to the original Caress bar. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. And I love the smell... what a nice, fresh scent! I've been using this daily for years. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I adore this bar. The scent hasn't changed in twenty-five years. I have been using it that long and I love this along with Dove's classic beauty bar. Awesome, wonderful soap from the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by coley

This is my favorite soap. I love it. It smells so good and it leaves my skin freshly scented. I go to Costco and buy it in bulk. I'm never without it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2005 7:00:00 PM More reviews by lisaf6501

I'm writing this review for my boyfriend. He used to only buy the very cheapest soap he could, because it was "all the same." He used a bar of it while we were at my mother's house and fell absolutely in love with it. He loves the fragrance of it and will actually bypass the cheaper soaps at the store to purchase this one (not that this stuff is very expensive anyway). He only has a select few products he remains loyal to, and this is one of them. I don't find it to be anything special, but if my boyfriend has anything to say about it, this stuff will be in our house forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, do I love this soap! My mom used to use it, and in my teens/early 20s my skin was just too oily to use this. Also the scent was a bit much for me then.
This is a VERY richly scented soap that is one of the few that I can use without a followup moisturizer. I love the smell of this soap, it's very floriental and rich. I couldn't wait to take a shower to try it! I got a six pack for $5.99 so for bar soap that's fairly standard for store-bought brands.