October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silkening bar

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by KristenT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this soap. It smells wonderful- light and clean and not too sweet. It lathers well, and rinses off clean. I was suprised at how long this bar lasted, it didn't seem to melt away as so many other "moisturising bars" seem to do. Left my skin soft and clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by sunshine824

I didn't see a review listing for the Caress bar. Actually I don't see listings for many soap bars AT ALL. Does anyone else use soap bars? lol

I enjoy using bars because I don't feel as clean just using body washes especially in the summer heat.

Caress bar soap is cleansing but very moisturizing. I have dry skin and it's one of the few bar soaps that doesn't leave me ashy and itchy. The scent is a clean, sweet, soapy floral and it lingers for a little while after the shower which is very nice.

The packaging is pretty and the price can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Caress. It has been my first choice for years - since I first began living on my own and choosing my own brands of things. It makes my skin so soft and the bar lasts and lasts... it does not melt away quickly like Dove does. Unfortunately it is not sold in many stores in my city so when I find it I like to buy plenty. I buy Dove or Olay if I can't find Caress - but to me there really is no substitute.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of the original bar soap of this caress, Cleans gently, lathers rich, rinses off well, i feel clean after the shower, plus, the scent lingers on you for a period of time, i love this caress, and DEFINITLY WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN, I LOVE CARESS!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by rockstarhk

I consider this the classic soap. It does what a soap is supposed to do which is get you clean and smelling fresh. This is also a male friendly soap since it doesn't leave behind a girly smell. Caress's quality products are suuuppppeerrr affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2006 1:56:00 AM More reviews by gmb03

i love the smell. i buy by the bulk and put like three extra UNOPENED boxes of the soap in the bathroom and it makes my bathroom smell really good! at first my it kinda irritated my skin but after continued use i think i grew out of it. i just think that dove is better for my skin but i love the scent of caress and the way it lathers up. some moisturizing bars dont lather up that much but this one really does :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves my skin so touchably soft! Next to Dove, this one is always a staple item in my bathroom. Smells fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

I actually am using the Daily Silkening body wash..not the bar soap. But it's still the Daily Silkening, and I couldn't find a review for the wash. This smells soooooo good..and leaves my skin feeling soooooooo soft and clean. I absolutely love it..and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this soap! I sometimes try other brands, but I always come back to the original Caress bar. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. And I love the smell... what a nice, fresh scent! I've been using this daily for years. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I adore this bar. The scent hasn't changed in twenty-five years. I have been using it that long and I love this along with Dove's classic beauty bar. Awesome, wonderful soap from the drugstore.