Caress Daily Silkening bar

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate , Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate , Lauric Acid , Water , Sodium Isethionate , Sodium Stearate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate , Sodium Chloride , Prunus Persica Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Extract , Hydrolyzed Silk , Propylene Glycol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , BHT , Red 4 (CI 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Yellow 6 (CI 15985) , Yellow 10 (CI 47005)

on 10/10/2007 6:29:00 PM

I really like this soap. It smells wonderful- light and clean and not too sweet. It lathers well, and rinses off clean. I was suprised at how long this bar lasted, it didn't seem to melt away as so many other "moisturising bars" seem to do. Left my skin soft and clean.

on 8/4/2007 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't see a review listing for the Caress bar. Actually I don't see listings for many soap bars AT ALL. Does anyone else use soap bars? lol

I enjoy using bars because I don't feel as clean just using body washes especially in the summer heat.

Caress bar soap is cleansing but very moisturizing. I have dry skin and it's one of the few bar soaps that doesn't leave me ashy and itchy. The scent is a clean, sweet, soapy floral and it lingers for a little while after the shower which is very nice.

The packaging is pretty and the price can't be beat.

on 3/20/2007 9:22:00 PM

I love Caress. It has been my first choice for years - since I first began living on my own and choosing my own brands of things. It makes my skin so soft and the bar lasts and lasts... it does not melt away quickly like Dove does. Unfortunately it is not sold in many stores in my city so when I find it I like to buy plenty. I buy Dove or Olay if I can't find Caress - but to me there really is no substitute.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love the scent of the original bar soap of this caress, Cleans gently, lathers rich, rinses off well, i feel clean after the shower, plus, the scent lingers on you for a period of time, i love this caress, and DEFINITLY WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN, I LOVE CARESS!!!!!!!!!!

on 2/22/2007 8:16:00 PM

I consider this the classic soap. It does what a soap is supposed to do which is get you clean and smelling fresh. This is also a male friendly soap since it doesn't leave behind a girly smell. Caress's quality products are suuuppppeerrr affordable.

on 12/17/2006 1:56:00 AM

i love the smell. i buy by the bulk and put like three extra UNOPENED boxes of the soap in the bathroom and it makes my bathroom smell really good! at first my it kinda irritated my skin but after continued use i think i grew out of it. i just think that dove is better for my skin but i love the scent of caress and the way it lathers up. some moisturizing bars dont lather up that much but this one really does :)

on 12/9/2006 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Leaves my skin so touchably soft! Next to Dove, this one is always a staple item in my bathroom. Smells fantastic.

on 7/29/2006 11:28:00 PM

I actually am using the Daily Silkening body wash..not the bar soap. But it's still the Daily Silkening, and I couldn't find a review for the wash. This smells soooooo good..and leaves my skin feeling soooooooo soft and clean. I absolutely love it..and will continue to repurchase.

on 6/8/2006 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this soap! I sometimes try other brands, but I always come back to the original Caress bar. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. And I love the smell... what a nice, fresh scent! I've been using this daily for years. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 3/17/2006 12:43:00 AM

I adore this bar. The scent hasn't changed in twenty-five years. I have been using it that long and I love this along with Dove's classic beauty bar. Awesome, wonderful soap from the drugstore.