November 27, 2014 | 1010 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream Shaper for Eyes - Chocolate Lustre

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best eyeliner I ever had. Creamy but not smudges and stays on for a long time. The colour is also really georgeus, it is a really rich chocolate brown with subtle shimmers in it. I also really like the material of the pencil, wich is not wood but a plastic-y material that can be easily sharpened.
It is a really pricey product, but I think I will repurchase it, because it is sooooo good. ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by dkaren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the first make-up product i repuchase. i am kind of person get tiring of the old stuff very easily. but since i am getting used to more nude look, this becomes my fave rite now. right brown colour with a hint of shimmery. it's perfect for my brown/black eye colour besides black eyeliner. i m happy i have found this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've found my HG eyeliner!! Other eyeliners which I thought were great still smudged slightly by the end of the day but I had it in my head I would never find an eyeliner that didn't smudge. Well I've finally found one!! I wear eyeliner mainly on my upper lid so by the end of the day it would be smudged in with my eyeshadow. Not this though! It stay put. AND, best of all its super creamy going on. Its not dry, doesn't pull at your eye skin, just goes on super smooth and then dries and sets in. Also, this brown is a pretty dark brown. When I wear it as a thin line on my upper lid, it could pass for black. If I wear it on my lower it looks like a dark brown though. Since wearing this I've bought it in all the other colors :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Emily520

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eyeliner! It's just the right color brown with a hint of shimmer, nothing glittery. It looks great with black/brown mascara. It glides on so smoothly too. Mine seems to last me a while, a few months probably, and at its price, I think it is totally worth it! Definitely a lot better than most other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Cream Shapers, IMO they are one of the best pencil liners on the market. This was the first one I bought, I was looking for a decent brown e/l and saw this in a magazine. The description said chocolate brown with a faint shimmer and I was sold. Looks great with neutral looks or more smoked out. Goes on really smoothly, no tugging, and stays put until you remove it. I used to wear this every day so mine is now about an inch long, which I think is an indicator of a great liner! This is a staple e/l in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by missrachelkennedy

I really like the color of this pencil - on my fair skin is comes out a very deep, chocolately brown with just enough shimmer to make it look "wet". The pencil is very soft and easy to apply, and I haven't had any trouble with it irritating my eyes either. The color looks great both drawn directly on lids, or smuged for a smokier look.

The only complaint I have is that I can't get it as sharp as I would like. After the second use or so, it only sharpens to almost a point, but not quite.

Otherwise a great liner, and I would recommend it. I will probably purchase again but for a while I need to test my luck with a few, less expensive options.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner. I got this one as a gift. I find myself always go for this eyeliner when I'm in a rush. It's so easy to apply (the creamy texture) and has great staying power. It's almost as new even after 10 hours wearing it on my eye, however I have dry skin.This brown color is not too sharp on my dark brown eye which is great for everyday wear. I'm going to get another two of this in different colors this weekend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous brown eyeliner. True to its name, the texture is wonderfully creamy and glides on super smoothly! My one complaint is that it's not that dark. Overall, a great eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 4:18:00 AM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely! A rich brown shade with a hint of shimmer! I've owned this since they debuted and continually repurchase. I have green eyes and this is great. The texture is very creamy and smooth. It never tugs on the eyes. The Cream Shapers do not last as long as the Quickliners, but the fun colors and shimmer make up for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by RoseannaDanna

I bought this pencil hoping that it came close to my favorite drugstore eyeliner that was discontinued (Jordana Brainy Brunette). Chocolate Lustre is darker, like dark chocolate. There is shimmer in the color when I test it on my hand. The shimmer doesn't translate on my eyes because the color is so dark. I also find the pencil to be extremely soft, just like the name implies. It's so creamy that I have to use a light hand to get a fine line. Using a heavy hand will create a mess.

I'll keep looking for a milk chocolate-y/caramel shimmer liner.