October 2, 2014 | 1734 users online

Concealers - Givenchy - Mister Light

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by netaavisrur

love this concealer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by scrappymamas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer/ Brightener it works wonders as an undereye concealer it truly brightens and is very lightweight it's also textureless and water resistant. So it doesn't crease. And it also triples as a Eye primer for me when i'm in a rush. It works the same as my UDPP if anything better. Though I don't recommend this product to cover very very dark circles and blemishes. It dos'nt contain enough pigment for full coverage. Great highlighter. All in all great product. would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, but as a poor college student I find the price to be a little too steep. I also don't like that the applicator wastes the product that is leftover and dried in the brush head. Other than that though, this is the best concealer I've ever used. It doesn't settle into the fine lines under the eyes, and really brightens up my eye area. Just wished it was cheaper! If anyone knows a good dupe, please let me know

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by VogueGrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been on the hunt for an under eye concealer that satisfies me. While this is not perfect, it's pretty much the best I have used thus far. I have dark circles under my eyes and this does somewhat of a decent job at covering them. I'm disappointed that it does not brighten up my under eye area though since it is marketed as both a highlighter and concealer. Dior Radiance booster pen did a great job at highlighting, but this conceals a little better. The best part about this product is that it does not sink into fine lines or cake (provided that you apply it right and don't cake it on). I feel like the staying powder is decent, but I'm on the fence about it. Overall, it's a very good product, but I'm still searching for something better. I wear this in Mister Milk.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yep, this is a wonderful product. I have this in shade #4. Shade #4 is the perfect match for a natural look. I was using Chanel's Eclat Lumiere before in #20 (Beige Clair) and I think I like both. It does not accentuate fine lines and I absolutely love wearing this instead of foundation as it is super smooth and gives you a flawless finish without cakeing in the least or being/looking heavy (based on the fact you don't have blemishes etc.) I do wear a hydrating eye cream however when applying under my eyes and I think it would have been 100% perfect if it were a teeny teeny bit lighter for my under eye area. Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by inmyopinion

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best for the night, by itself, or in the daytime, over a coverup such as Neutrogena's brightening eye perfector with SPF (see my review). The only drawback is that the Givenchy product has no SPF.

That said, it very effectively covers up dark circles- just make sure to also cover the area just above the corner of the eye- that makes a world of difference.

I picked up shades #3 and #5, because they were out of #4 at Sephora. Shade 3 is quite fair, on the yellow side, but is perfect for me in the winter. Shade 5 is fair-medium, on the yellow side also, and works for spring and fall. Haven't tried shade 6 yet..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Animimi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great highlighter, but only fair as a concealer unless your discoloration problems are fairly mild. For me, it is great after a good night's rest, but on bad days, it only improves my dark moons moderately.

A big plus is that it doesn't settle into creases and the highlighting effect is subtle but excellent. No sparkles, no washed-out whiteness, no oily-looking sheen: just a fresh, moisturized-looking finish.

Lasting power is mediocre on me, but I've got oily skin and eyes, so no surprise there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by saeromie

I love how light and watery this product is. It is really deceiving because you think it wont work because the formula is so thin, but it does and it does it well. My only worry is about how long I can use it for before the formula runs out. Yves Saint Laurent TE gives you double the amount that Givenchy's ML does.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My shade is mister toast and this is my favorite concealer with using touch ecat as a highlighter and love the combination and i jsut love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by miahesterly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an absolutely incredible product. In my opinion, it is far superior to Touche Eclat. For a start, there are more colour options (six shades) - I use number 5, Mister Biscuit, which is a light/medium yellow-based colour. It's too light to use as a concealer for blemishes, but it's perfect for my under eye shadows, and on the lines from my nose to my mouth which have started to appear. I have pretty severe dark circles, so I use this over Bobbi Brown's Corrector in Medium to Dark Bisque, and the two together cover them up fantastically. For most people, I'm sure that just using Mister Light would be enough, as the coverage is very impressive for such a thin formula. I also use it in on the inner corners of my eyes, and it makes them look much more awake. It does contain tiny glittery light-reflecting flecks though - they are tiny, but they are there, so make sure you're ok with that before you buy it. My only gripe is the price (I don't like to use it everyday because as it's so expensive), and how little you receive - 1.6ml for about 21. With Touche Eclat you get 2.5ml for about 24, and with Clinique's Airbrush Concealer, you get 1.5ml for 15. However, you don't need to use much Mister Light at a time at all (unlike Touche Eclat, which I had to pile on to get any kind of effect, and in the end, it didn't work for me), and I would recommend this over the other two, especially if you have yellow-toned skin. This is a really great product which doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No