July 28, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Precise Black

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Jamiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is super similar like Revlon but it still smudges and it costs less.It has a sharpener which is useful.I see no difference between the two except for this is cheaper.I'd buy it again if I was running out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite drugstore self sharpening pencil eyeliner. Beats out Revlon's Colorstay by a long shot. It's creamy, super pigmented, smooth, soft, and it lasts! even without a primer underneath. Will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Svallejo15

I love this eyeliner its my go to eyeliner. This stuff stays on forever. When you use this you have to have a really good make up remover becuase its kinda hard to get off. Cause well its so great. =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

It is easy to use and glides on easily. Even though it claims that it lasts 16 hours, it smudges on my eyelids after about 4 hour (with the use of eye primer). It is difficult to draw a thin, defined line because of the relatively large tip of the eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pencil liner! It glides well for a pencil liner even over eyeshadow. I've been using this for about 4-5 months. It leaves a nice dark line in one swipe across my lashline. As for staying power 5-8 hours on me. Comes off easy with a cotton square and a few drops of baby oil. The price is right on this one and I will but this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by darkglitter91

This is very similar to a powerpoint eyeliner by MAC called Engraved. I use it whenever I want a striking look, which is almost everyday. It gives a precise and it is a very rich black color. I would highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by catherine112

it doesn't last 16-hrs but it does stay on for 6 hrs. Product stays on even longer if it's set with powder. Texture is smooth but not as smooth as MAC. I use Almay on my bottom line and MAC penultimate for the top. never tested on waterline

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by diemmyn91

This lasts all day, but only if I set it with an eyeshadow. The color payoff is very good. It doesn't go on smooth like butter but it doesn't drag either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

Again, another great eyeliner from Almay. I LOVE this. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! Lasts all day and does not smudge. I got if free with a mascara. Love that I don't have to sharpen this.