Almay Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Precise Black

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax, Cire De Candelilla), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May Contain [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

on 7/3/2009 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is super similar like Revlon but it still smudges and it costs less.It has a sharpener which is useful.I see no difference between the two except for this is cheaper.I'd buy it again if I was running out.

on 7/3/2009 5:27:00 PM

My favorite drugstore self sharpening pencil eyeliner. Beats out Revlon's Colorstay by a long shot. It's creamy, super pigmented, smooth, soft, and it lasts! even without a primer underneath. Will definitely repurchase

on 6/6/2009 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner its my go to eyeliner. This stuff stays on forever. When you use this you have to have a really good make up remover becuase its kinda hard to get off. Cause well its so great. =)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It is easy to use and glides on easily. Even though it claims that it lasts 16 hours, it smudges on my eyelids after about 4 hour (with the use of eye primer). It is difficult to draw a thin, defined line because of the relatively large tip of the eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite pencil liner! It glides well for a pencil liner even over eyeshadow. I've been using this for about 4-5 months. It leaves a nice dark line in one swipe across my lashline. As for staying power 5-8 hours on me. Comes off easy with a cotton square and a few drops of baby oil. The price is right on this one and I will but this again and again.

on 4/21/2009 11:42:00 PM

This is very similar to a powerpoint eyeliner by MAC called Engraved. I use it whenever I want a striking look, which is almost everyday. It gives a precise and it is a very rich black color. I would highly recommend it.

on 4/17/2009 6:30:00 PM

it doesn't last 16-hrs but it does stay on for 6 hrs. Product stays on even longer if it's set with powder. Texture is smooth but not as smooth as MAC. I use Almay on my bottom line and MAC penultimate for the top. never tested on waterline

on 4/7/2009 4:04:00 PM

This lasts all day, but only if I set it with an eyeshadow. The color payoff is very good. It doesn't go on smooth like butter but it doesn't drag either.

on 2/19/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Again, another great eyeliner from Almay. I LOVE this. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends!

on 2/12/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Love this! Lasts all day and does not smudge. I got if free with a mascara. Love that I don't have to sharpen this.

Top Rated Almay Products