April 16, 2014 | 906 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow, i am impressed with this product. I have not used it for very long but so far it is great! gives me that flawless look and doesnt make me oily. and the price? wow..... bargain! and the packaging is cute too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by utsensai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would say I LOVE this product. I have fine lines and some spottiness on my skin (from my mask of pregnancy that didn't go away after having my kids). I wanted a tinted moisturizer for an everyday casual look. When I use foundation it looks caked on and brings my wrinkles out. Anyway, I read all the reviews and thought,"What's to lose, it only costs $4." It doesn't completely cover up my noticeable dark spots (it's only a tinted moisturizer), but it evens it out enough to give my face a dewy look. I'm a Golden Medium in the winter and Medium Tan (Bare Escentuals) in the summer. And an NC 35 in the winter (never got tested for the summer) Anyway, this color is perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ok tm. Caused some breakouts and i dont like that. Can make u oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by acnelson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in 'Beige' which isn't a color option to review. I was hesitant due to the fact that it was only 3.49 at my local CVS.

I think I was right to be hesitant. I wasn't expecting a wonder cream, but it didn't seem to cover that much at all. I found that weird since so many people reviewed calling it a foundation coverage.

It made my forehead really oily (I am not oil prone), causing my forehead to break out in a zit or two. My chin quickly followed with a scattering. I think my face must be sensitive to avobenzone, which this has in it.

Today was my fifth day using it (the first few days were pretty good, which is why this gets a 2 and not a 1) and it oxidized, turning a medium orange. Blech. Final straw. I'm going to scrounge up my receipt and try to return it for Physicians Formula TM.

Bottom line: you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's nearly impossible for me to wear foundation in the summer because of my very oily skin, I decided to try this because the other reviewers said that it was a drying formula. I tried it and I love it! You have to blend fast because it dries super fast, I apply with my hands after I spray some rose water and glycerin on my face first. Sunkissed is not the perfect match, I could go darker but It's not noticeable. My face looks hydrated but not oily to the touch. It's matte for about 8 hours which is fine by me. Like I said before my only problem with this is the lack of color selection, other than that it's awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the sunkissed and the natural to mix together and now I am in love. It is really matte and drys fast, thus you have to blend quickly but I really love how it looks on my skin! I think this is much better then the pricey tm in the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by idkmybffmegg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love. I hate foundation, for my skin there is NO way to blend it and make it look natural.. This tinted moisturizer give the perfect amount of coverage without looking cakey.. I normally bounce around to different products without even getting halfway through one but this is one of the two products I will always stay with. (the other is my revlon colorstay concealer) I will even use this for any event that I need to be more dressed up for.. My trick for that is I mix this with a normal foundation (like 2/3 tinted moisturizer, 1/3 foundation) and it never looks cakey. Will buy this product forever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by filamgirl618

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of tinted moisturizers, but seeing as I have a month long trip in a desert, I figured I'd look around for something since I don't think the "melted makeup" look is something that I want. Anyways, I saw this had good reviews on MUA and I can see why. It's definitely a thicker TM which makes it a little harder to apply and blend in with your skin, but I like that it's thicker because that means more coverage. It's definitely a tad bit too brown for me right now, but I know that once I starting getting in the sun more, it'll be perfect. And speaking of the sun, it has SPF 15 which is great. It's also like $3 I believe at my Walgreens, so it's definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stocked up on this awhile back in the Tan shade, because for some reason WnW decided to discontinue that shade :-( But Sunkissed also works really well for tanned skin, just add some bronzer in summer! My other fave is Hard Candy's TM, but this one offers even more coverage and is more matte (which my oily skin needs). I have found the best application is with your fingers, since it is rather thick. My skin looks flawless, without the heaviness of a regular foundation. Also, I'm very breakout prone, and this doesn't break me out at all. It lasts all day, does not oxidize, and is dirt cheap! I have a bin FULL of foundations and tinted moisturizers, and this has become my HG of them all! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so cheap and almost the same like Hard Candy. I love it so much that i bought a back up of it at a sale at Walgreen! I wish they had a darker shade just in case i become tanner or update their color selection. It has yet to break me out and to me it provides more coverage then HC. :)