OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

on 6/23/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite summer color! Looks great on my not so tanned feet. OPI is pretty high priced. I like to buy with my daughters when Ulta has buy two, get one free. Then we share colors.

on 6/1/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this color!
It's my go-to red, especially is summer. Very blue red with a youthful and fun look. Great for pedi's.

on 5/28/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a big fan of red polish but on a whim I bought this. This is a lovely shade, mainly red with the merest hint of pink. The quality of this polish is superb. Goes on very smoothly. My feet always look like I have had a pedicure when I use OPI and despite the price I will only be using OPI from now on. This is the third polish I have from them and they are all the same brilliant quality - and you get a lot in the bottle. I am wearing DT now - I look like I have happy toes. Great in the sunlight.

on 5/27/2010 11:26:00 AM

I have loved this color since college! (1992) and have been buying it repeatedly since then.

I feel its more of a red than a pink ---but its just a sweet color and looks great for summer. Happy fingers and toes!

on 5/24/2010 11:37:00 PM

I just discovered this little gem! This really is the perfect spring/summer pink/red color. I love the matte finish (well, not frosty or metallic). I needed a fresh toe color and I think I have just found it! It looks great on my NW20 skin and can look classy and fun!

on 5/12/2010 12:14:00 PM

This is my favorite OPI color!! love it!
I have fair skin, and Dutch Tulips looks great on my nails (hands and feet). it lasts a long time and has a great finish to it that I can even paint my nails myself and it doesnt look like a mess.
best color ever for reds/pinks.

on 5/4/2010 7:45:00 PM

Great color, great formula! I have an NC15 skintone for ref and was looking for a pretty pink-red. This is it! It's a gorgeous cream dark pink with red in it, OR a bright cherry red with lots of pink tones. Either way: LOVE.

My toes look yummy!

on 4/8/2010 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Love this color, it's great from the start of spring through the end of summer. It goes on smoothly, doesn't chip easily, and I've my bottle a long time, at least 3 years, and it's just as good as the day I bought it. I love the color and quality of this polish.

I still love the color, it's such a pretty, cheery pinkish red, but I'm knocking off a lippie because it stained my nails and cuticles terribly.

on 4/3/2010 5:07:00 PM

My favorite nail polish for quite a while. The best hot pink out there.

on 3/13/2010 11:46:00 AM

Thanks to MUA I have found my go to nail color! This polish goes on smooth, has a awesome pink/red color and its not streaky! Two coats are all you need with this polish! I bought mine at Ulta with the $3.50 off coupon. So its affordable! Try it and you will love it!
(^_^)