April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by largloworm

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

O.K. I have got to stop reading these threads!!! Last night was the crepe coral creme shadow and tonight it was the LUCKY GREEN. The associate even asked me if I was reading online again!
She told me to buy the FLOURISHING green and put it on first....then the Lucky Green over it. It does look good and I do have brown eyes and reddish hair.
Remind me not to read anymore!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i love love love this green ! it's so fun to wear this anytime of the day ! whether u pair it with bright blues, or go a little neutral with browns, it's such a great color especially for brown eyes ! will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by panda0410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can I make it any clearer - brown eyed ladies MUST own this colour!!

This is a fabulous green, and theres no denying that green is a brown eyed girls best friend ;) This is almost the perfect golden green, it leans on a lime side, but isn't as yellow as say Rated R, Bitter, Pagan, Eyepopping, Overgrown etc etc - this is a shade or so greener than any of those and not what I would call chartreuse either. I had looked high and low for the perfect golden green and I think this is pretty close.
The texture isn't quite as nice though, thats the one drawback for me. I prefer the texture of the Starflash shadows and almost all of the Inlgot shadows are better in texture than this. Its highly workable and useable though, and has pretty good colour payoff/pigmentation.

MAC definitely did us all a favour by making this one perm.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got really excited when I saw this at my local MAC counter, because I didn't know they had made this a part of the permanent line and I had never tried it the first time around. What an unusual color-it's a lime green with beautiful shimmer and it's almost got a bit of gold/brown shot through it. This looks great with a deep brown liner-I wore it under my eyes with a deep smoky brown shimmer on the top lashline and a pop of this in the crease. Really made my brown eyes stand out. I love greens and I am so glad I got this one-I can't wait to try it with some contrasting colors like pinks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by bloodyroses

Lucky Green is a yellowed-green, kinda chartreuse, but with a little more green in it. It's very shimmery and bright. The pigment is great and it's very blendable. Another hit from MAC, for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

A very pretty green almost like an antique gold/green. I really like this shadow. It goes on really nice and smooth and is really pigmented. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply one of the most beautiful green eye shadows I've ever seen. As soon as it was made a permanent part of the regular line I bought it and I'm so glad I did. I recently did a look using this on a friend of mine who is somewhere in the neighborhood of NW50 and it was one of the most stunning things I've ever seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MissMed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a freak for all things green and I have just about all of MAC's green eyeshadows. This is undoubtedly one of my favs, being a beautiful limey, golden green with a veluxe pearl finish (note you will have to buy it from a MAC PRO stockist). I combine this color well with other greens and browns. It is also a very sophisticated green that won't make you look like you're wearing St. Pat Day eyeshadow. Definite 5 lippies for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this green e/s!..this is one of the best green e/s that i have every seen...(and i have a lot of green e/s)...i have hazel eyes and when i put on green e/s especially this one, the green in my eyes just pops!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by canadiangirl7861

AMAZING eyeshadow!! its already my fave and just bought it thanks to the reviews on here! looks great with brown eyes