July 22, 2014 | 2225 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sunkissed88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only blush from anywhere- Mac, nars, drugstores, etc. that I've ever used the entire pan. Not just hit pan, but used every little crumb until there was nothing left at all. This is such a nice peach that really makes my skin glow. I didn't know it was a frost finish until I saw it on the website. I do know that it didn't have much shimmer (good bc i dont like that) but it gave me a nice glow. It worked so perfect with my skin (NW 30). I bought nars orgasm and i really dislike it compare to this bc its more fake and too glittery. This is the mac product that got me hooked on their blushes, they dont have too many with a frost finish though. I havent repurchased yet, bc i want to try another mac shade out but im going to buy this again too, of course. **Also, wanted to add that MAC Gingerly is more orange (too orange for me) and doesnt have the frost/glowy finish, so i much prefer margin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

This colour is amazing, it gives me a nice peachy colour on my cheeks. Because this is a frost, it also makes my skin look glowy. When I use this blush, I don't have to put on a highlight because this blush gives me that glow. It's like a 2 in one, blush and highlight :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by zohra4786

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this a beautiful blush color? YES. Would I buy it again? NO WAY. You're probably confused but the thing is, on my pale to light/med. oily skin it looked terrible. I love the idea of a peachy gold shimmery blush but when applied to my skin it oxidizes and the oil turns it a deep orange tinge. I really love this blush on my mom and aunt though because they are blessed with beautiful tan/olive skin and I can use it as an eyeshadow or wash of color i guess? But it was a gift and I am grateful for it...It just wasnt for me. :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful peach/apricot blush.
As it's a frost blush it's very shimmery and a little can go a LONG way, so dont load up your brush too much, that way you can work out what looks good on you, as frost's dont work for everyone.
I like to use it either alone or a little dusted over the top of MAC's 'Melba' blush which is a similar colour, minus the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by raurarikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I rook rike a sexy b*tch when i wear this.

33 out of 59 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

i can't believe i waited so long to get this. i absolutely love this blush. so pretty for the summer, on tanned skin. i've been wearing it every single day since i got it.
i just can't get enough of this color. i love using this with chanel tan de soleil bronzing base.

highly recommend, if you are looking for a shimmery peach/bronze blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush and the frost effect on my skin is amazing, I don't really need to apply much on to my NC30 skin tone but for more of an evening look apply more :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by RPWR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this blusher 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT!! I read that this is a good shade for Indian Skin and I have to agree. You dont need to apply as much which is good as this will last longer. I have another MAC Blusher which is Sunbasque, good for a night out as it give my cheeks a nice shimmer. With Margin, you will get a nice peachy glow. It gave my cheeks a natural look which I don't seem to get with Sunbaque. Definately will buy again, worth the money!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by esmerelda2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice highlighter. Peachy-goldish color. Probably wont repurchase tho cos it'll take me forever to finish. I have two other highlighters (MAC's Sunny by Nature MSF and MAC's Cheek and Cheerful) which are just as good if not better, so... yeah. It's great, but how much highligher does a girl really need???! :) NW45 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by cathleeneee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HANDS DOWN, THE BEST BLUSH EVER FROM MAC. This will provide you that very healthy glow on your cheeks! Its so pigmented, one swipe and the color shows up perfectly. Margin is a peachy color with a finish of shimmer. It won't make you look dewy, but it will make your skin look glowy and fresh! Any skintone will fit this blush. I use an angled blush brush to apply this and it goes on so gorgeous. Trust me, this is a great product to invest in. For reference I'm NC35-40. DEFINITELY WILL REPURCHASE.