November 23, 2014 | 1741 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

this looks amazing when just applied..glowy and slightly rosy. however the frost finish doesn't wear well on me throughout the day. it looks like a bronze oily blotch at the end of the day on me. i don't mind shimmer as i have tons of msfs i love but somehow this frost blush didnt work for me even though very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like it!!!! I bought it at a great deal on line! It is not very frosty on me, maybe because i blend it a lot, but it gives me an amazing sense of joy and happiness on my face. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hollie96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite blushers! My friend had it and I thought it looked really nice! It has a sort of glow when you put it on and it stays on for quite a long time! I would definitely buy this blusher again and I recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! When I look pasty and sallow, this is the perfect colour pick me up. It blends well and has really good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sunkissed88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only blush from anywhere- Mac, nars, drugstores, etc. that I've ever used the entire pan. Not just hit pan, but used every little crumb until there was nothing left at all. This is such a nice peach that really makes my skin glow. I didn't know it was a frost finish until I saw it on the website. I do know that it didn't have much shimmer (good bc i dont like that) but it gave me a nice glow. It worked so perfect with my skin (NW 30). I bought nars orgasm and i really dislike it compare to this bc its more fake and too glittery. This is the mac product that got me hooked on their blushes, they dont have too many with a frost finish though. I havent repurchased yet, bc i want to try another mac shade out but im going to buy this again too, of course. **Also, wanted to add that MAC Gingerly is more orange (too orange for me) and doesnt have the frost/glowy finish, so i much prefer margin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

This colour is amazing, it gives me a nice peachy colour on my cheeks. Because this is a frost, it also makes my skin look glowy. When I use this blush, I don't have to put on a highlight because this blush gives me that glow. It's like a 2 in one, blush and highlight :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by zohra4786

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this a beautiful blush color? YES. Would I buy it again? NO WAY. You're probably confused but the thing is, on my pale to light/med. oily skin it looked terrible. I love the idea of a peachy gold shimmery blush but when applied to my skin it oxidizes and the oil turns it a deep orange tinge. I really love this blush on my mom and aunt though because they are blessed with beautiful tan/olive skin and I can use it as an eyeshadow or wash of color i guess? But it was a gift and I am grateful for it...It just wasnt for me. :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful peach/apricot blush.
As it's a frost blush it's very shimmery and a little can go a LONG way, so dont load up your brush too much, that way you can work out what looks good on you, as frost's dont work for everyone.
I like to use it either alone or a little dusted over the top of MAC's 'Melba' blush which is a similar colour, minus the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by raurarikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I rook rike a sexy b*tch when i wear this.

33 out of 60 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

i can't believe i waited so long to get this. i absolutely love this blush. so pretty for the summer, on tanned skin. i've been wearing it every single day since i got it.
i just can't get enough of this color. i love using this with chanel tan de soleil bronzing base.

highly recommend, if you are looking for a shimmery peach/bronze blush.