OPI Privacy Please

4.3

on 11/9/2006 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Sheer, very light pink that almost looks like it's not even there when paired with my cool-toned fair skin, but makes me look finished and elegant without even trying. (Which is ideal because I hate having to spend a long time on my nails!) Definitely a keeper. Beautiful. As with all OPI polishes, great consistency with no clumps or streaking, makes for easy application.

on 8/23/2006 11:40:00 PM

This is a very sheer pinky, milky color and looks great on my cool-toned PPP skin. It's a notch up from clear nailpolish, and makes my hands look very polished and ladylike without being too white.

on 8/12/2006 10:25:00 PM

The perfect sheer pink. Very similar to Mademoiselle which I might like a tad better. Perfect for french manicures and pedicures on my oh so fair skin. PERFECTION!

on 6/22/2006 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got both Privacy Please and Bubble Bath at the same time because I couldn't make up my mind about which one I liked more. They were both pretty when I tested them but Privacy Please turned out to be my HG and Bubble Bath has been swapped away. Judging from the reviews, people either love Bubble Bath and hate Privacy Please or vice versa. I guess I'm no different =) I found Bubble Bath too opaque and white for my tastes. I wouldn't even call it pink. One coat was fine but two coats were death. I can't stand milky white nails, which is what Bubble Bath looks like on me. Privacy Please, on the other hand, is a sheer pink that flatters my light olive skintone (green veins) nicely. Two coats are perfect for me--just enough color without getting milky. I love that it's so sheer. Essie Mademoiselle is also a pink sheer but I also swapped that away since it wasn't quite what I was looking for and doesn't hold up as well. The is the only color I wear on my hands now. Love it! Now if only I can find a beige version, I will be happy because I have my perfect pink-based sheer (Privacy Please) and my perfect red (Lippmann Collection Sophisticated Lady). What more does a girl need?

on 6/19/2006 10:32:00 PM

A beautiful sheer pink color! I love it for French manicures or just for a sheer nail (which is the only kind of nail I ever do). Great stuff :) I'll repurchase if/when I run out!

on 5/19/2006 10:42:00 AM

Smooth (non-streaky) application, touch of color...Perfect for work and play. When it chips, you can't tell because it's mostly sheer. It stays fairly glossy. It looks great on my PPP skin.

My nails but better.

on 3/20/2006 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Darnit! Really sorry I blew $7.50 on this as it does NOTHING to make my pedicure 'pop'. Yes, it's a pinky neutral, but far too sheer to really notice. I love slight, subtle, pinky/white sheer shades but this looks like I have clear polish on! Bummer! Try before you buy....I just wasted $$$ on this one!

on 3/19/2006 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this nail polish, it looks great on my hands which have yellow/brown undertones. It's a super sheer pink almost clear colour. I find OPI bubble bath looks too white against my skin colour and I have a hard time applying bubble bath without it getting streaky. Privacy Please goes on well without any streaks. I wear it all the time because I prefer the nude nail polishes to the bright pinks/reds.

on 12/24/2005 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely would not repurchase this one; it didn't do a thing for my nails that a clear top coat won't do. I very much prefer the milky white-pinkish opacity I get from the Sweet Heart or Bubble Bath type OPI shades.

on 10/22/2005 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

in my cool ppp hands it looks very alike sweet memories. but privacy please is more sheer and just a little bit warmer. doesn't streak at all. very classy, understated, wonderfull every day nude.

Popular Polishes