April 16, 2014 | 2118 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint - Duck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my everyday brown eyeliner. I reach for this very often. The color is just what I wanted, a brown that is not too dark. I am a C2 with blonde hair and green eyes. I wear this with brown mascara and neutral eye shadows. I like that the formula glides on so smoothly with no effort or tugging. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the powerpoints, but it took awhile to find the perfect color for me. Bountiful Brown is really nice-but a little too light and Stubborn Brown was too dark. Duck is *perfect*. Not too light and not too dark, great taupe color. Very similar to color as the MAC Eye Pencil in Taupe. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lucky27

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am almost finished with my duck and I will repurchase. It's a great basic dark taupe to me and I love it with my neutral eyes (mainly brule & omega). It doesn't smudge and it doesn't irritate my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Nell8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am so pleased with this latest addition to my collection of powerpoints. I have a little trouble with brown shades if they have any red in them at all - it makes me look tired and my eyes sore. I have to say this has no red tones - it is a mid brown grey. You could play with this and put it on strongly for a darker look or lightly and/or smudge it a little for a lovely understated daytime look. It suits my blue/grey eyes and is a real no brainer. I can see me reaching for this most days, as it's so neutral. Really glad I bought it. I now won't buy any eye pencils other than powerpoints because I have got so used to not having to touch up my eyes during the day.UPDATE: Still wearing almost everyday!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Powerpoints. They are the best pencil liners of all. I've been using Stubborn Brown (a deep black-brown) to line my upper lids for years... but it's a shade too dark for my lower lids. So I was using a Prestige waterproof liner in Suede, a dark brown. Great price and decent staying power, but still a tiny bit dark and very matte. Then I found Duck, and Wow! In the pencil it looks the same dark brown as my drugstore liner, but under my eyes it is a tiny bit lighter or more luminous -- it's matte but not "flat". I would call it a medium/dark brown. On my oily lids even Powerpoint lines sometimes smudge after many hours, but one quick touch-up is all it takes. These liners are worth the higher price tag -- and they last forever. Just make sure you use a good sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color was just ok for me. I'm leaning more towards the greys, blue power points, so I probably wouldn't order again. Nice subtle color. But power points rock!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 1:30:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this eyeliner after returning my Fluidline and fell in love. The greyish-taupe color gives me a soft look, similar to that of the Clinique water resistant cake-style liner without all of the mess. Perfect for daytime. I'd go more dramatic for evening. Its staying power is phenomenal. I am a convert and can't wait to try more colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2005 5:41:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! It's very similar to the Powerpoint in Stubborn Brown, but maybe a tad lighter, love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Released May 2005 as part of the Points of Hue collection. Duck is a matte dark brown almost black. It has no shimmer. Stubborn Brown is close but more of a truer chocolate brown while Duck has more of a black brown mix. Nothing very special IMO. For a pencil liner these last better than most, but is nothing compared to gel liners. It will smudge after 5 hours slightly. In the inner rim, evaporates after several hours as well. If you cant wear gel, then i recommend the powerpoint pencils. But this color is rather standard and nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2005 2:18:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

The perfect dark brown eye pencil. Lasts and lasts and I love the name! Released as part of the Points of Hue collection.