April 17, 2014 | 1949 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Solar Powder SPF 20 Bronzer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by pattasy

I have the color in light bronzer. Easy open compact with a button. This has three colors in it, matte light tan, a speck of shimmery golden yellow and a matte darker tan. It's wonderful and lasts. People were complimenting me on my 'tan'. It has a vented compartment on the bottom with a mirror and a brush. Took off one lippy cause the brush is bleh. As if we every use the brushes that come with these products anyway. . . ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by saomia

I'm on the third one. I have both the light and dark shades and I like both. The brush that comes with it is useless, so I trash it and replace it with a sponge or use my own brush. The color is great and the price is right, plus spf.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE P.F's bronzers. Some of the best out there. Not only is the packaging great, but the cool designs the put on there bronzers is plus. PLUS it has built in SPF?? How can u go wrong with this product!? I tan during spring/summer, but will not tan my face (Dont want wrinkles!!) so I use this to match up my face to the color of everything else. It is very nautal looking, not orange, not cakey. It's perfect. If you havent tried P.F bronzers...DO IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I generally use the "solar eclipse" brozer, but for fall/winter it makes me a tad to dark, and it's a little too sparkly for me. I got this for 40% off at Rite Aid, I believed I paid a little over $7. But for original retail the price is a little steep. I'll definitely keep this in my collection for fall/winter. I'm going to keep my eyes out for when it's on sale too, and possibly stock up, I also like the fact that it has an SPF, a little added bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by ashtonk7903

HG bronzer. I've used this for over two years. I love that it has SPF, a little extra protection never hurt anyone, it's the original reason I bought it. I'm pasty pale and was actually complimented on getting a tan when wearing this. I was personally amazed. It's very natural looking and goes on nice, although I do use my own brush, not the one included.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This bronzer comes with a cute little brush that does not work well, but it's convenient. Personally, I thought it was a bit too expensive for a drugstore brand, but I've found that it was definitely worth the price.

Pros; UVA/UVB protection, not at all chalky textured, perfect color for my pale skin. I can choose to go a little darker or a little lighter or somewhere in the middle. I love that it's got two different shades in it. Does not make me look orange or dirty which is a difficult thing to achieve on my very fair skin. It has lasted forever!

Cons; It's a little too sparkly for my liking and the plastic lid opens very easily so I'm a bit afraid to just pop it into my purse like I want to. But other than that, this is a great bronzer and when or If this thing runs out, I will repurchase.

UPDATE 2012: I've had this bronzer since '09 and JUST hit pan. I use it daily for contour because there's hardly any shimmer once you get passed the top layer. LOVE it, it's HG for me and my fair skin, will definitely repurchase in a few months when it runs out. Highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I've had this for years but never used it because I thought the darker portion looked too rust colored on me, and the little half moon of color in between, was too orange-y. I have self tanned forever, but my natural coloring is very fair, with yellow undertones (now rosacea on my cheeks), dk brown hair, w/med brown eyes.
I have recently decided to forgo the very tanned look i loved for many years, and embrace my paleness once again. I saw this in my stash and thought the lighter color in the compact could give me just the hint of color I was looking for, and tried to get with a very light application of my old bronzer, yet could not achieve the results I wanted.

IMO Physican's Formula needs to make a
whole compact with just this lighter shade as it is the perfect "bronzer" for pale skin! I have always loved the texture of PF powders, not too matte, but not shimmery. while I am going pale again, I really needed something to even my skin tone due to my rosacea, and hate the way a face full of foundation looks on me (no matter how lightly I applied it). I use this around the redder areas to make all my skin the same "level of color," and then some concealer on the red areas to get things even in tone. I spritz with spring water to set and (always have to "soften" my makeup,) and this looks great!

It has been a great find hiding in my old stuff, as I have never seen such a light colored bronzer elsewhere, that is really a pale tan shade. So many would find using such a shade much easier than the normal, deep tan, bronzey, and shimmery, powders out there, if they have skin as fair as mine.

I really wish I didn't have to get a new compact so soon, but the part I'm using is only about 1/4 of the total product. I love it so far and have always wanted a product like this just could never find one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by LabelLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that this has both UVA/UVB protection. Most powder and bronzers don't have any SPF at all so that why I have decided to try this. I like the translucent color to use as a powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by karinadeleon

I bought this product before and i was so excited to use it. When i actually tried it on my medium colored skin, it was very hard to see the pigment and it seems like the exterior of the brozoner is all hype. I will never buy this product again....NEXT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great bronzer! Never makes me look orange, no break outs and it contains SPF, doesn't get better than that for me!