April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Shampoo - Philip B. - White Truffle Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2001 6:32:00 AM More reviews by TaraB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Disgustingly expensive, and yes it did feel like I hadn't washed all of it out but... WORTH EVERY PENNY!! This was brilliant, I have tried many, many shampoos and this is the best. The shine, the feel, I have very thick, dry hair. Even my highlights looked better. Absolutely brilliant.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2001 10:22:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW!! This shampoo is seriously expensive and didn't do anything more for my hair than my regular shampoo! No increase in moisture, shine... nothing! I sent mine back for a refund!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2001 11:13:00 PM More reviews by MelissaM

Oh boy, I really got taken for a ride with this stuff! I have fine, curly/wavy hair. As hard as I tried, I couldn't wash the tacky residue from this odious stuff out of my hair (it smells a lot like feet, to me). My hair was left dull, heavy, lifeless ... which really drew my ire, considering how much I paid for this seething bottle of cr*p ($48). If you're intrigued by this, please do yourself a favor and try the travel bottle. Especially if you have fine, curly, color-treated hair like mine!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2001 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MelissaM

This has to have been the worst product I've ever purchased - to the tune of $45, no less. I was promised miracles; instead, my hair felt tacky and sort of waxy (I have curly, tinted hair that is somewhat fragile and breaks easily). The scent of this smelled vaguely like someone's feet. If you really want to try this, I advise the small trial sized bottle. Way too much money for a product that did not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2001 8:09:00 PM More reviews by April

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this entire line! This item is ridiculously over priced, but only should be used twice weekly. I have very long hair, and this shampoo keeps it soft and shiny!