October 26, 2014 | 1336 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by ash10twenty

smells great.moisturizes well.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by lilahwi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shampoo smells great, is low sudsing, and cleans well. Love the pump dispenser. Unfortunately it leaves my thick hair on the dry side. I have used it for about 3 weeks and was hoping that the results would improve. My hair is shiny, but it is with most shampoos that I use. I would definitely not call the shampoo moisturizing. I am going to try to get my husband to finish the bottle! :-) I would also agree with other reviews that compare the results from this shampoo with cheaper drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by nudistcolony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

hmm weird there are soo many bad reviews on this product! I love it! it leaves my hair clean and soft and the smell is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Generally I love Bed Head products, but this one? Not so much.
I suppose it cleans well enough, but as everyone else has stated, it doesn't moisturize at all. Its a fine shampoo to just wash your hair with, but don't expect it to do what it states on the label: Moisturize. You will be disappointed.
Smells good, but so do plenty of other, much cheaper drugstore shampoos.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ginasuicide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff dried my hair out like nobody's business! so horrible i had to buy more shampoo and conditiioner while on vacation (which led me to Aveda and I'm so thrilled)

i like the pump bottle (kinda hard to use in shower though)

but i dont understand ... the shampoo is twice the size as the conditioner. dont most people use LESS shampoo and MORE conditioner?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive used lots of BedHead products and they have a vitamin conditioner that I love. BUT THIS..was terrible. I got the set at CVS it came with the shampoo and the conditioner for around 22$ I think. It has a pretty decent smell to it but ts really no better than using some cheap drugstore brand. I hate this stuff. I used it anyways so it wouldnt go to waste but will not be re-purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by mimi87

In all honesty? Out of all the salon brand shampoos I have tried thus far (kerastase, redken and matrix) this has got to be the worst. I don't know what ingredient is the culprit but my hair felt like plastic after washing it the first time, I'm so glad other reviewers have described the same effect so don't think I could have been mistaken! I would definitely call this a clarifying shampoo (not the best 1 at that!) as it left my hair feeling squeaky and dried out. Ugh, I don't even want to remember that feeling!

IN SHORT: NOT RECOMMENDED LADIES & GENTS, SAVE-YOUR-MONEY.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cadelagarza

I wanted to love this product, I really did. I just love the pineapple colada scent it has. I love the packaging and I love the brand, but it does absolutely the opposite of what it says it does. It dries my hair out terribly and when I style my hair it just feels thick and untreated. I've heard of other people that love it, maybe it's just on my hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have NEVER had a bad reaction to shampoo. I have disliked shampoos before but I have never had the itchy and flaky scalp that I have right now! Gross!

Also, as if that isn't bad enough I have extremely dry hair - AFTER I used this! Moisture Maniac by Tigi is the worst shampoo I have ever used. I actually used it three times thinking maybe something else was going on. After all, why would the quality of this shampoo be that much different from other awesome Tigi products!?

I took this right back to the store where I got it.

I will say one good thing the packaging is awesome. I love the pump dispensers and always have.

I am used to Aveda and Fekkai products so if you are too you may want to stick with them and walk right past Moisture Maniac.

One lippie off for my dry scalp, one for my flakes, one for my dry ends and one for the price considering that Suave probably makes better shampoo for less than $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Chrissy12345

I dont know why the reviews on this product are so bad because I can't seem to get enough of this product! It smells delicious and does a great job cleaning your hair, it's also true to its name because it leaves your hair moisturized!!! People say that it left their hair "too clean" and you should only use it "once a week" but I think they're just nasty because this shampoo isnt in any way a clarifier! Overall I would repurchase this and if you get this get the matching conditioner :)