September 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Body Scrubs - Skindecent - Bermuda Beach Smoother

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by thinktwicegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

OHMIGOSH....I will definitely buy this again! I bought the Tahitian Vanilla scent, which is unfortunately discontinued, but the scrub itself was divine, not too oily, not too rough, perfect scrub, I can't wait to try it in other scents....I think I have to buy some for my boyfriend as well.......lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

Truly one of the world's best scrubs! This is a nice thick scrub, no visible oil, and it has an interesting whipped texture. I only used a very small amount and it did a great job of polishing my skin. And it leaves behind a light trace of moisturizing oil and butter, not greasy at all though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 6:40:00 PM More reviews by lattechic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have two jars of this scrub in Vanilla Frosting & Antique Lace and have two more jars on the way. Perfect for someone who wants a sugar scrub with just a little oil in it to move the sugar grains around on your skin. The sugar granules are fine and do not clump up like other sugar scrubs. This one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This scrub is absolutely amazing! It's a fine scrub that almost turns creamy when scrubed in.. but don't be fooled it actually scrubs. It doesn't leave an oily mess but my skin still feels rejuvenated! The scent doesn't last on your skin which is a bummer for me b/c I bought it in buttermint which HAS to be the best scent out there. Oh my goodness I need more of these!! I totally recommend these!

Okay today I received one in satsuma mint- is it satsuma or mint? That is the joy of this scent!!! And this scrub.. I'm hoarding my buttermint (now I've discovered it does really scent my skin long after my shower!!!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2005 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

Now here's a scrub!!!! From the site: "Smooth your skin with this creamy sugar scrub that resembles tropical white sand while leaving your skin lusciously scented. It contains coconut & soy oils for softening your skin, castor oil as a humectant, along with cocoa & shea butters which penetrate deep into your skin to give it back its elasticity. This scrub is excellent for dry or mature skin ." This is a beautiful white scrub. It is so pretty and just perfect for me, I could not be more pleased. It's oily enough upon application, but just the right balance. It's dry enough to scoop out without being clumpy or having to "work" at it. It is my all-time favorite scrub right now and I am getting it/have it in multiple scents.