September 30, 2014 | 1597 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

I bought this on a whim, but I am so glad I did. I love the blush and bronzer it doesnt make my face look muddy at all. It is a little pricey but trying them both seprate would have been way more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing much hype on the Orgasm blush, I decided to give it a go. I ended up getting this duo over the single blush because I though it was better value.
Orgasm to me is a nice pinkish peach colour that looks pretty nice on my skin tone. It has a gold shimmer to it which I could do without, but that's just personal preference as I'm a bigger fan of the matte look. The shimmer isn't over the top by any means though, so it works for day time as well as night. I find I have to add a few layers to get the colour payoff that I want, that may just be because I'm really tan though. I think it's a pretty standard blush colour that has potential to look nice on all skin tones but at the same time I agree with a few of the reviews who have stated that the colour isn't very unique, and I'm sure you could find similar alternatives.
The Laguna bronzer though, I LOVE! I find it quite matte, which is a definite winner for me. It's a beautiful caramel colour that makes my tan skin glow like I've just been to the beach. I use it to contour and it works great for this purpose. I think that it also complements the Orgasm blush really well, so as a duo NARS has done a great job and I can see why it is loved by so many.
If I do run out of this product though I will probably not repurchase Orgasm (although I don't see myself running out anytime soon as I don't use it on a daily basis) but I'll definitely be purchasing Laguna, maybe part of another duo? Really expensive to purchase NARS products in Australia though (almost double US price). The sleek black packaging always gets me though, it's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jiller777

Love this product, gave it 5 lippies for overall rating because its such a Universal shade, which is why everyone loves it. The shimmer is not overkill and loks beautiful on the skin, Very pigmented so they the price is ok with me since a lil goes a very very long way. I find its best to use a more flat powder brush & just to tap onto the apples or a stippling brush. If ur using a very dense brush be careful ur goin to pick up way too much product. Very blendable and long wearing. Laguna is my go to couture powder, ive had the Duo almost a year & Im not even close to hitting pan. Both colors are very build-able. I dont use The Bronzer all over my face, just to contour the cheekbones, nose and jawline. And Orgasm stays just on the apples for me. Overall I think everyone who loves makeup should have this, its DEF a staple for ur kit ! Also try using Orgasm slightly damp as a eye shadow, BEAUTIFUL !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by loulouh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For any olive-skin ladies out there, this duo is a MUST. Bronzers tend to look overtly orange on my skin, but this bronzer is a perfect tan colour. It brightens up my skin, gives my skin a glowy bronze look, and stays on all day.

As for orgasm, I heard so many reviews on it so I had to try. Although the colour isn't extremely unique, it gives my cheeks life :) Very cute, corally colour, I love the combo.

This duo is bomb !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by kealohalani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Laguna is the perfect bronzer for my medium/tan Asian skin! It's not too orange or sparkly, and it's great for contouring as well. Orgasm is a great blush color for most people - it's very flattering and not too pink. I like to mix the two.

The formula of both the blush and the bronzer is long-lasting and doesn't smudge. And a little goes a LONG way with both of these colors - just a tiny dab will blend out for a lot of coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ebanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this bronzer blush duo. They pair well together and are not too heavy and thick like other bronzers can get. Only problem is running out of the bronzer before the blush. Might purchase seprately next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just adore this product, both of the colours work very well together. To be honest I was a tad afraid of these particular shades; they are hyped up a lot and NARS products are known for being very pigmented, thus rather difficult to work with on my very fair skin. But, wow, these work beautifully on me.

I can see why people with deeper skin tones might dislike Laguna, it is fairly subtle compared to a lot of bronzers I have used in the past. I have used just a ton of bronzers, from Geurlain to Chanel all the way down to Wet 'n Wild, and have never fell in love with any as much as I love this one. I can actually sweep this all over my face, and build to contour without ever turning remotely orange or looking muddy and unnaturally dark. I don't notice the shimmer in Laguna, to be honest, though I probably wouldn't try and contour heavily with it just in case.

Orgasm just pairs so beautifully with Laguna, it is a blush I love and I don't feel like I am missing anything if I just throw this in my travel bag. It is shimmery, definitely, but it works very well on my skin. I wear a primer and powder underneath it, so perhaps that is why I do not have problems with it fading and looking odd through out the day.

I also use a dense brush to apply both! These products are not particularly powdery, thus take a bit more effort to apply, but on the plus side it isn't just flying everywhere in the pan and wasting product. I am not very light when dusting my brush into the pan either, which helps me get the perfect colour payoff without looking overdone at all. These are hyped, but for once I actually agree with most people - These are wonderful products. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was expecting so much from this duo because one of my good friends loves it so much. I bought it and kept trying to contour every which way, even had two different SAs at Sephora apply it for me, and I still didn't really love it. It was okay when they did it, but it takes too much time for me to do it. The Laguna barely shows up on my yellow-based MAC NC 25, Laura Mercier Bamboo Beige, Makeup Forever 35 skin, and when Iayered, looked muddy. And applying the Orgasm blush afterwards just made half of my face look red. It just wasn't for me, but it works wonders for my friend. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lhuynh10

I love this duo because...
a) super easy to take on vacation/overnight
b) packaging is solid, and your product will never move
c) i have a warm undertone and lighter asian skin tone: generally when i am tanned, the bronzer and blush is great. In the winter, a light swatch on the cheek will do.
While I tried this based on recommendations and I do love it, I won't be repurchasing because I think you can find shades and pigmentation like this in other brands for a cheaper price. I also find myself reaching for it less and less. I have combination skin, on some days the bronzer or blush is too pigmented and only emphasize the shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

I got these after an SA at Sephora tried them on me. I really like the colors--both work with my very pale skin. They make me look alive and actually have some color. Very nice smooth consistency. Not crazy about the way they package the two together, but overall really like this product.