September 21, 2014 | 1010 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by tanlinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this scent. I get so many comments while wearing it. It's so light and fresh- I can actually pop this on in the morning when i'm having a bad day and it cheers me up. It's like a shower in a bottle!
The only sucky thing is that the scent disappears after an hour or two on me. This could be because I'm allergic to citrus and that's the majority of the top notes in this fragrance?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the scent, very fruity but light. Great for a daytime perfume and if you like fruity scents. However, it doesnt last long on me. This is my second bottle and I do find you can get great deals on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by jschung

I loveeeeee this perfume. I got it as a gift, but I broke the bottle before using even a fourth of it. One day I saw it at Ross on clearance for $14 bucks and so I JUMPED at it.

I love the staying power of this perfume...at the end of the day I can still smell it on my wrist and I love it. It really is perfect for the summer/spring. It smells very fresh and it even lifts my spirits. :)

It does smell a lot like light blue.......but I think this one is more citrusy and the smell is a bit more.. round, if that makes sense. TRY IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

This smelled so fresh and citrusy the first half hour or so, I bought the bottle. Unfortunately, it died down to Light Blue further in the day, which I hate. Light Blue reminds me of a grey, lifeless, but sharp scent, like static. Sounds strange, but best way to describe it! For those of you who think of scents in color, to me, its the mid grey of Light Blue with a subtle lighter maroon addition.Thankfully, this one doesn't smell quite so sharp and I'm tolerating it.I will likely give this away unless it grows on me. The sweet citrus tones it down a notch, although the fruity/citrus is the first component to fade.The underlying scent does have good lasting power. Before you buy, wait at least 6 hours before buying- the scent changes and you may or may not like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by zapryncess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this, one of my absolute favourites..sexy and feminine smell, it reminds me of light blue, a bit more citrusy. Lasting power is also very good (about 7-8 hours on my skin).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite perfume. It smells fruity yet fresh and feminine. The lasting power is great too. It smells very similar to D&G light blue but I love love is more soft and less sharp. I bought my 3.4 oz bottle for $40 off of Amazon. I would keep purchasing this forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells a bit commercial and the bottle to me looks very cheap. But for some reason, I love how it smells. So fresh and fruity and it makes me happy :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

What a surprise. I did not know this frag was so popular and with these high ratings!
And, strangely enough, i never thought I would have written a glowing review for a Moschino fragrance.
Here in Italy the brand has lot 90% of its appeal after the deathe of its founder, Mr Moschino, and a part the very first perfume creation in the early 80's (huge success, mastered by the owner himself), all the further creations, flankers, you name it, were poorly arranged and very commercial.
All the above to say that I was never very attracted by Moschino fragrances.
Until I was given a sample of I Love Love. I kept it in my beach bag and never really cared.
This summer I used up this sample, to get some freshness when sunbathing (i know you should not apply perfume under the sun but I sometimes don't care!). Well, I was very very pleased.
It's a fresh, super fresh fragrance, I love citruses and grapefruit and this one is all about them. it's fruity in the citrus sense, not sicky-sweet fruity as the modern concoctions...
The flowers in the middle are of the freshest type. Lily of the valley (I adore) and a light rose.
The drydown is cedar based - still very fresh - and lingers a reasonable amount of time.
I really liked it and reached for it more and more in the summer. I think I'm getting a full bottle of this stuff for next summer!
______
notes:
top notes: orange, lemon, grapefruit, and red currant. Middle notes: rush, lilly of the valley, tea rose, and cinnamon leaves.
Base notes: tanaka wood, musk, and cedar wood.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kpojsafuran

this perfume is great, it smells really fresh, but kinda fruity at the same time. i usually go for more fresh, sporty smells, and i usually dont like fruity, but this ones great since it has a great balance between the two. one of my favorite perfumes :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Tangi001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dislike Light Blue but I really like this- Light Blue is sharp lemon juice on my skin while this is just that tad sweeter, fruitier and softer. I can't wear it during the day to work though so I save it for weekends, theres a colleague who wears light blue (very liberally) and she's been wearing it before I got my Moschino so i don't want to seem like a copycat.