mark Instant Vacation

3.7

Would not buy this... smells faintly of a body-spray...

on 6/13/2006 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If only I had known so many people liked this I would of put mine up for swap instead of just giving it away. I loved it in the magalog and thought it reminded me of B&BW's Coconut Lime Verbena but not so when it actually arrived. As with all Avon/mark fragrances, it gave me a headache, nauseated me, and made me sneeze. There is just something about their fragrances that have that "Avon" smell to them. I like a lot of the instant vacation products but not the fragrance.

on 6/2/2006 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received my instant vacation today from my Avon rep., and I could not wait to try it. I really love it! It doesn't smell cheap at all. I was skeptical at first about ordering it, fearing it would smell mostly of alcohol, but that was not the case. It smells just as the magalog describes it. I love the scent so much, I placed another order for it today.

on 5/23/2006 5:26:00 PM

Fantastic fruity, rich tropical smell, and it has a long lasting, full bodied scent despite being a fruity, summery fragrance. When you mist it, one mist provides a good deal of perfume, and two mists is more than enough.

on 5/14/2006 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I like this scent - very pina colada, just like paul mitchell's sculpting foam. This has better staying power than hollywood pink, but not as good as karmala. I like the bottle, it's unique and has a long neck. I also think the little palm tree is cute. great "relaxing on the beach while drinking a caribbean drink" scent.

on 5/5/2006 3:49:00 PM

I love it. Smells great. I was thinking about getting more into Mark stuff.

on 5/5/2006 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I did not like the scent, it was too cloying and sweet. The coconut scent is VERY stong, so much so that it gave me a headache in a very short time. Luckily I was able to give it to a friend that loved it.

It's very strong, probably one of the only fragrances I own where two spritzes is enough to last the entire day and more. I love beachy/coconutty scents. This isn't exactly what I was looking for-a bit too powdery and headachey at times. The bottle is u-g-l-y.

on 4/22/2006 12:35:00 PM

I was so excited to try out this fragrance, but when I received my bottle (very cute one!) I didn't care for the fragrance. I usually love anything coconut, but I believe this has a cedar note in it that really gives me a headache. Everyone else I know loves it, but it's just not for me I guess.

on 4/20/2006 4:43:00 PM

I, too, have a Aloha Tiare, and this is VERY similar and much cheaper in cost (with my discount, this is $50 less!).
I am 30 years old and not the type to wear a "cheap" scent and have never purchased a drugstore priced fragrance--just department store items and through Philosophy as well.

This is great! It reminds me of being on a sandy beach sipping a daquiri and being carefree under the warm sun. I absolutely adore this mark. fragrance. Picture wearing a flowing, carefree tank dress barefoot in the sand in the Caribbean and that is what this reminds me of! I love it for a casual, summer day!

Popular Fragrances