August 20, 2014 | 1996 users online

Scrubs - Mary Kay - Micro-dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Jawzliet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well it def. makes my skin better. It makes it feel smoother and I no longer have dry patches. When I put make up on my face looks smoother than usual. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that ti says it makes pores smaller and it hasn't. I have been using it for about 4-5 months now and my pores haven't shrunk at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kenka

ive been using this product for like 3 weeks now, and I love it. it makes my skin feel and look softer than with other products.. I used to be very loyal to apricot scrub, but this is great!!.. unfortunately its way more expensive than apricot, just compare 3 dls to 55 dls.. gladly my good boyfriend buys it for me (his mom sells MK :).. anyway,, great product youll love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Hyperduckz3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just got this about 5 days ago, & i love it! I have used it 2 times so far (I waited 2 days in between, like it said to on the box). My skin looks and feels great:) Step 1: It got rid of of all the dead skin (my skin is supper smooth now), & I have noticed that my skin is more even toned. It is very grainy, which I love because it lets me know that it actually is doing the job that its intended for. Step 2: I really like this stuff. Its not greasy feeling at all, in fact it's very lightweight. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth. Overall two excellent products. The price is a little steep (55$), but my SO's mom bought it for me...lol. I will repurchase on my own though when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

A friend told me that this product was similar to the Dr.Brandt microdermabrasion cream. I'm not a Mary Kay fan, but after trying several other scrubs that just didn't do the job, I gave in and bought it on eBay (only the scrub--Step 1--not the kit). Well, it is as good as or better than the Dr. Brandt product, and it doesn't have the obnoxious smell. The price is much more reasonable, too, and it comes in an easy-to-use tube instead of a jar. This product exfoliates thoroughly, rinses off easily, and my skin stays smmoth for days after using it. I love it and will be using it faithfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by kimmypd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has made a difference in my oily-combination, acne prone skin. I wish I had tried it sooner. I've used other exfoiliants but this one has lots of teeny tiny grains that are 'effective' in doing what it is targeted to do! My skin is sensitive and this product doesn't irritate. You don't have to apply too much pressure for it to work. It has made me very excited about how good my skin can look now at my over 40 age.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sumirekiss

This is a great product! I first tried it at a MK party, and the consultant told us to only put it on one side of our face and compare it to the other side after application. I was amazed with the results. I couldn't believe my face could feel so soft and smooth after using the product only once! I didn't buy it then because it was so expensive. I waited until I became a consultant myself and got the 50% discount. Oh yeah, I still haven't figured out what the point of the lotion is, but I just kept using it because it came with the set. I don't think I'll buy the lotion again after I run out though because I prefer Estee Lauder's night recovery complex.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I have sensitive/acne prone/combination skin and purchased this to help even out my skin tone and also to help fade hyperpigmentation from old pimples (I am a picker AND I have fair skin). I went to an mk party of a friends, and the rep who was speaking said that this product is the same product used in dermotologists office. I took this statement with a grain of salt of course. She also stated about how it was not to be used if you have any active breakouts as it is very invasive. After hearing this I was basically afraid to use it on my face so I tried it on my hand. And WOW I could not believe the difference between the hand I used it on and the one I didn't. So I bought it right then. When I got it home I was kind of dreading using it as I just knew either a) my skin would be red for days or b) my entire face would break out. Well, neither of these things happened. This is definately more strong than your standard scrub but even on my sensitive skin I was able to use it without problems. Don't be scared! It made my skin so very soft and the scars a bit lighter. I can't wait to see what it does over time! As a sidenote I think the moisturizer it comes with is useless although mk states they are "made" to go together and you shouldn't use one without the other.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by booksfromlisa

I've tried a lot of different scrubs and this one is the best. It is just the right amount of "graininess" and it doesn't scratch my face. I don't regularly buy the Step 2 lotion to use after the scrub, but have used it before. I'm perfectly happy using just the scrub and then my moisturizer. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by lg23

although this is the first microdermabrasion product i've used, i really like how smooth it makes my face. i actually look forward to using this along with the timewise 3 in 1 cleanser and moisturizer. even though this is more than i want to pay for a skin product, i think that i'll stick with marykay and find some deals on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

This makes my skin feel like velvet!!! I turn a little red for a day after using it (easily reddened anyway...) so I don't use as much in the winter as the summer but it really keeps my face soft and smooth. Great product!!!