October 31, 2014 | 875 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by StephR

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a try. I was SO disappointed! I have been on this never ending search for a perfect under eye concealer that would be full coverage and wouldn't crease. I thought that this would be good but NOPE. As soon as I put this on it make my skin in the under eye area look SO dry and within 5 minutes there were already creases. The few times I have worn it, it felt very heavy and it didn't feel natural. The little coverage that it does give me lasts maybe 2 hours. Overall I would not recommend this if you have dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by KimTheMom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I too had to jump on the band wagon of trying this concealer out and Yes, I did end up liking it for quite a bit. BUT yup there is a but in here....I used just two colors out of the four. The green tone really didn't do too much for me and i even felt no matter how i applied it whether it was with a tiny brush, or warming it on my finger and then applying it afterit didn't feel "right" after that I would use the medium tone and still feel like the green would show more. I had absolutely no use for the small little part of the powder either. And the super light tone I hardly used if ever. BUT (There it is again!) I did end up using the rest of the medium tone and had to purchase another. Only up until a couple of months ago that i realized and felt that i was wasting money on a product that I really wasn't getting much out of. BTW i'm about an NC15/NC 20 with combo skin. i'm somewhere in the middle. I just decided it was time to break up with Sonia and move on. I can't bash the product but it's no longer a HG for me. Sigh...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To start, this is a great value. For $10 you get 3 concealer shades and a setting powder. Its also a great product. The concealers are creamy and blend nicely. The green tinted shade does a great job at hiding redness and a combination of the two neutral shades conceals and brightens my undereye area nicely.

My only complaint is that it seems to fade within 4 -5 hours, so you may need to touch up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by wanshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On my 2nd one, I use this to cover my acne scars or where it's more inflamed. The texture is smooth, I apply using a tiny concealer brush but warming it on my hand first, and layer it. Using the yellow first, then non-yellow second if needed. The salmon color can be used for under eyes.

For skin color reference: Prescriptives Powder Foundation in Champagne

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

I love this concealer!

Having natural raccoon circles 24/7, it's difficult finding something that's not too thin and doesn't look cakey. This had the right amount of coverage, and it wasn't too light or too dark either. I was worried that the green section for acne would look like a weird green patch on my skin, but it blended perfectly!

This is also very layerable and buildable, which is good for someone like me who has a tendency to put concealer on thick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent concealer. Creamy consistency, hides redness and dark spots. Long lasting. 5 Stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Kaisiah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the green concealer in this palette! It hides my redness perfectly without caking and it stays put. I admit that it is the only color in the palette I use because the other concealers are too dark for my pale skin but, for the green shade alone it is worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
good consistency
very blendable
There's a pretty good amount of product
Not too expensive

Cons:
Lack of color choices (If you are darker than an NC30 or super super light, skip it)
Becomes drier after a few weeks

I might buy this again because the green corrector works so well on me, but the darker shade just barely works for me in the fall/ winter. I don't get much use in the summer.

EDIT: I realized after a few weeks that it's been breaking me out everywhere I've put it and causing flare ups with already existing acne. Never buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by bpolivka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love love love this product. now first off i think the price is phenomenal for what you get. a lighter yellow based, a peachy medium shade, and a green toned shade, also a setting powder. for undereyes the light and medium mixed is perfect for brightening but the light is way too light for me for summer. the medium and green work well for acne. i do like using heavier coverage and longer lasting formulas for my scars and blemishes usually but this is a great palette for touch ups and quick errands. and the setting powder is amazing. it keeps the concealer under your eyes all day! i would buy again and it's only 10$ it reminds me a lot of concealers like laura mercier, bobbi brown, and even studio finish... but better than all of them

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by lilacdisco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all of the concealers I have used, this is the best, hands down. Very pigmented, and easily blendable. The best part is that everything you need is in the palette. The powder I use for under my eyes, as I think it's more brightening than my regular translucent powder.

I got very lucky that ALL of the concealers match my skin tone without having to blend them together-- I use the lightest tone on my blemishes, the darkest under my eyes (very natural looking), and the corrector on any redness. I can just throw it in my bag for touch ups because it includes powder, so this is a win for me.

The price is also very good for a concealer. I don't have a lot of money so even 10 dollars for a single make-up product is a splurge for me. I can't fathom spending money on concealer from Mac, Nars, Urban Decay, or Laura Mercier when this product works for so little money. This is worth it-- it makes my skin look nearly flawless.