Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

on 4/11/2012 2:07:00 PM

This palette stinks. The skin colors are way to light even for medium skin. It's VERY cakey. The green is ok but still very patchy and cakey

Let me start out by saying I absoluetly love this concealer palette.
It is on the pricy side for drugstore concealers, but, for $10 you get 2 flesh tone concealers(i combine the two by patting each with my ring finger alternating a couple times), an olive toned concealer(my favorite), and a setting powder(eh)-thats a total of 3 concealers(plus the powder).
I have pretty dry undereye areas and the flesh tone concealers seem to be doing a pretty outstanding job! I don't have huge undereye bags, but i do have a little discoloration going on and this concealer palette just fixed everything, from redness to blues :)
I epecially love the olive toned concealer-its just so creamy and blends really nicely without wiping away the actual product.
The setting powder really doesn't do anything for me,however,that could be becuase I don't use setting powder for my undereyes period.
These concealers are actually pretty pigmented which allows you to use them for a decent amount of time.
This has lasted me about 2-3 months now and I still havent hit pan yet, just a dent. Great product, great deal, I give two thumbs up!

on 3/31/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After reading the rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a try. I was SO disappointed! I have been on this never ending search for a perfect under eye concealer that would be full coverage and wouldn't crease. I thought that this would be good but NOPE. As soon as I put this on it make my skin in the under eye area look SO dry and within 5 minutes there were already creases. The few times I have worn it, it felt very heavy and it didn't feel natural. The little coverage that it does give me lasts maybe 2 hours. Overall I would not recommend this if you have dry skin.

on 3/27/2012 12:04:00 PM

I too had to jump on the band wagon of trying this concealer out and Yes, I did end up liking it for quite a bit. BUT yup there is a but in here....I used just two colors out of the four. The green tone really didn't do too much for me and i even felt no matter how i applied it whether it was with a tiny brush, or warming it on my finger and then applying it afterit didn't feel "right" after that I would use the medium tone and still feel like the green would show more. I had absolutely no use for the small little part of the powder either. And the super light tone I hardly used if ever. BUT (There it is again!) I did end up using the rest of the medium tone and had to purchase another. Only up until a couple of months ago that i realized and felt that i was wasting money on a product that I really wasn't getting much out of. BTW i'm about an NC15/NC 20 with combo skin. i'm somewhere in the middle. I just decided it was time to break up with Sonia and move on. I can't bash the product but it's no longer a HG for me. Sigh...

on 2/13/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To start, this is a great value. For $10 you get 3 concealer shades and a setting powder. Its also a great product. The concealers are creamy and blend nicely. The green tinted shade does a great job at hiding redness and a combination of the two neutral shades conceals and brightens my undereye area nicely.

My only complaint is that it seems to fade within 4 -5 hours, so you may need to touch up.

on 1/21/2012 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

On my 2nd one, I use this to cover my acne scars or where it's more inflamed. The texture is smooth, I apply using a tiny concealer brush but warming it on my hand first, and layer it. Using the yellow first, then non-yellow second if needed. The salmon color can be used for under eyes.

For skin color reference: Prescriptives Powder Foundation in Champagne

on 1/21/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer!

Having natural raccoon circles 24/7, it's difficult finding something that's not too thin and doesn't look cakey. This had the right amount of coverage, and it wasn't too light or too dark either. I was worried that the green section for acne would look like a weird green patch on my skin, but it blended perfectly!

This is also very layerable and buildable, which is good for someone like me who has a tendency to put concealer on thick.

on 10/13/2011 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent concealer. Creamy consistency, hides redness and dark spots. Long lasting. 5 Stars.

on 10/12/2011 11:29:00 AM

I love the green concealer in this palette! It hides my redness perfectly without caking and it stays put. I admit that it is the only color in the palette I use because the other concealers are too dark for my pale skin but, for the green shade alone it is worth the price.

on 10/1/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Pros:
good consistency
very blendable
There's a pretty good amount of product
Not too expensive

Cons:
Lack of color choices (If you are darker than an NC30 or super super light, skip it)
Becomes drier after a few weeks

I might buy this again because the green corrector works so well on me, but the darker shade just barely works for me in the fall/ winter. I don't get much use in the summer.

EDIT: I realized after a few weeks that it's been breaking me out everywhere I've put it and causing flare ups with already existing acne. Never buying again.

Popular Palettes