Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I guess I'm still on the hunt for concealers, since this one definitely did not work for me. It continues to frustrate me that as a relatively pale girl, skin products that actually match my skin tone are few and far between. This palette is by no means an exception, with only one of the concealer colors being even remotely close to matching my skin, and even that is too orange-y. The translucent powder is okay at best, and maybe if I was darker, this would work better. However, I don't note any exceptional staying power, even when set with a powder.

I had high hopes towards this concealer palette. I couldn't wait to buy it. A lot of people rave so much about it. I had to give it a try. I have horrible dark under eye circles and I'm pretty anxious to try out every concealer out there! I think I have tried atleast half of all the concealers in the world!! My wallet hates me. Lol but anyways, this concealer didn't do the job for me. None of the colors work well for me. I hate the sticky feeling it has. A bit hard to work with. I've used both my fingers and concealer brushes. I hate that it settles into lines and coverage isnt too great. Blah. I will not repurchase.

This palette stinks. The skin colors are way to light even for medium skin. It's VERY cakey. The green is ok but still very patchy and cakey

Let me start out by saying I absoluetly love this concealer palette.
It is on the pricy side for drugstore concealers, but, for $10 you get 2 flesh tone concealers(i combine the two by patting each with my ring finger alternating a couple times), an olive toned concealer(my favorite), and a setting powder(eh)-thats a total of 3 concealers(plus the powder).
I have pretty dry undereye areas and the flesh tone concealers seem to be doing a pretty outstanding job! I don't have huge undereye bags, but i do have a little discoloration going on and this concealer palette just fixed everything, from redness to blues :)
I epecially love the olive toned concealer-its just so creamy and blends really nicely without wiping away the actual product.
The setting powder really doesn't do anything for me,however,that could be becuase I don't use setting powder for my undereyes period.
These concealers are actually pretty pigmented which allows you to use them for a decent amount of time.
This has lasted me about 2-3 months now and I still havent hit pan yet, just a dent. Great product, great deal, I give two thumbs up!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After reading the rave reviews about this product I decided to give it a try. I was SO disappointed! I have been on this never ending search for a perfect under eye concealer that would be full coverage and wouldn't crease. I thought that this would be good but NOPE. As soon as I put this on it make my skin in the under eye area look SO dry and within 5 minutes there were already creases. The few times I have worn it, it felt very heavy and it didn't feel natural. The little coverage that it does give me lasts maybe 2 hours. Overall I would not recommend this if you have dry skin.

I too had to jump on the band wagon of trying this concealer out and Yes, I did end up liking it for quite a bit. BUT yup there is a but in here....I used just two colors out of the four. The green tone really didn't do too much for me and i even felt no matter how i applied it whether it was with a tiny brush, or warming it on my finger and then applying it afterit didn't feel "right" after that I would use the medium tone and still feel like the green would show more. I had absolutely no use for the small little part of the powder either. And the super light tone I hardly used if ever. BUT (There it is again!) I did end up using the rest of the medium tone and had to purchase another. Only up until a couple of months ago that i realized and felt that i was wasting money on a product that I really wasn't getting much out of. BTW i'm about an NC15/NC 20 with combo skin. i'm somewhere in the middle. I just decided it was time to break up with Sonia and move on. I can't bash the product but it's no longer a HG for me. Sigh...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To start, this is a great value. For $10 you get 3 concealer shades and a setting powder. Its also a great product. The concealers are creamy and blend nicely. The green tinted shade does a great job at hiding redness and a combination of the two neutral shades conceals and brightens my undereye area nicely.

My only complaint is that it seems to fade within 4 -5 hours, so you may need to touch up.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

On my 2nd one, I use this to cover my acne scars or where it's more inflamed. The texture is smooth, I apply using a tiny concealer brush but warming it on my hand first, and layer it. Using the yellow first, then non-yellow second if needed. The salmon color can be used for under eyes.

For skin color reference: Prescriptives Powder Foundation in Champagne

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealer!

Having natural raccoon circles 24/7, it's difficult finding something that's not too thin and doesn't look cakey. This had the right amount of coverage, and it wasn't too light or too dark either. I was worried that the green section for acne would look like a weird green patch on my skin, but it blended perfectly!

This is also very layerable and buildable, which is good for someone like me who has a tendency to put concealer on thick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent concealer. Creamy consistency, hides redness and dark spots. Long lasting. 5 Stars.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products