August 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Imperialis

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by pumpkinapplemuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturiser. It's not too heavy for my skin but moisturises enough as well.

I feel like it did balance out my skin in the T-zone as well. It's also very sensitive and never irritated my skin.

It's also easy to mix with the Lush Colour Supplements to form a tinted moisturiser.

I'm on my second tub of this moisturiser and will probably buy it again. One tub usually lasts me 6+ months, so I think the price is reasonable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Irritates my skin. Pretty sure this is the thing that caused breakouts along my cheeks because i NEVER break out there otherwise; this was the only thing that had changed in my skin routine. When i put this on, my skin feels uncomfortable, and mildly inflamed--perhaps i am allergic to something in it. Would advise potential buyers to request sample prior to purchase and try it out, or get the little tiny $3 tub of this. Test it out. I don't have sensitive skin or any known allergies, yet this irritates my skin, makes it tingle and itch.
Unlike other reviewers, i reeaaaally love this unique scent it has. Not like rotten veggies to me, more like herbs and the smell of my grandma's garden.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unimpressive... I'll start by saying that I received a sample size of this product during a trip to LUSH so I can't state any long term effects.
This sells for $23.95 and you get 1.5oz. The Lush lady recommended it to me for my oily/combo skin which I found odd since I felt the moisturizer was somewhat heavy on my skin, leaving my face feeling a bit greasier than normal. I also found that the product has an odd scent; it's not horrid, but the smell is unpleasant and def not something I would like to wear on my face. Just generally doesn't seem worth the price.
Overall I would much prefer to use my Olay Complete for Sensitive skin moisturizer which is far cheaper, contains sun screen and works better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by gillybean604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample and I'll be going back to buy a full tub. I've been using this as a night time moisturizer. The smell's not awesome but it's okay. I like how it sinks into my skin and doesn't make it feel oily. It keeps my breakouts at bay. It moisturizers. It does everything that I expect a moisturizer to do :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by bukra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have combination skin with rosacae and adult acne in T-zone. Very hard to find a moisturizer that works for all this! Imperialis has been my go-to for years. Helps that I live in Seattle, since it's a little lightweight. I use at night and alternate with Celestial or Mychelle night creams in rare times when it's cold and dry and my skin gets tight. Love the smell too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by kaaary

i only used this two or three times and it completely broke me out! :( i got a sample of this though and i noticed the lady just scooped some of the tester into a sample jar, so it might've been that the tester was dirty from ppl touching and testing it...

either way, i wouldn't purchase because i REALLY don't like the smell of this. it has a bit of a ginseng smell to it and a bit of plasticy smell. its unpleasant :P

my intentions of trying this cream was to try a thicker moisturizer for the winter but i don't think it was good at doing that. it might've been the pimples it's been giving me, but i felt that my face felt rougher than it was before i started using this.

dissapointed :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ncw1625

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Second moisturiser i ever used. second cast off from my mum. It seemed like this foreign gloopy gelly-like substance that I didn't understand. i went back to it in my late teens in my quest for a natural great moisturiser (probably my mum's goal too) and didn't stick with it. I like that it has lots of natural rather than synthetic ingredients. It doesn't seem at one with my skin though. It doesn't work with it as one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by ncolnuguid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! i use it every day for my combination skin. i love how smooth it leaves my skin and how long it lasts. im not a big fan of the smell but its something im willing to deal with because of how well it works. I use this product instead of a primer because primer makes my skin break out. its amazing<3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is fab!
I love this on my combination skin!
I received a sample quite some time ago, and I'm still using that very same sample!
It moisturizes my dry areas, and kind of dries out my oily area (without actually drying out).
It really balances out my skin, it's a very light, thin texture, and I like the smell as well!
As soon as I get my LUSH gift certificate for my birthday, this will be the first thing I buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by kesg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample. I was really excited to try it and hoped i would really like it, but i didnt. It feels very light and skin feels smooth, but it made my skin shine alot (im a combination skin type). Really glad i didnt buy the full size pot. will not buy ever again, if you want to try it, get the sample first.