Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream

4.2

Ingredients: Vegetable Oil,Deionized Water, Olive Oil,Carnation Oil, Beeswax,Quaternium-60,Isopropyl Myristate, Cocoa Butter,Cetyl Alcohol,Propylparaben,Sodium Benzoate,Imidazolidinyl Urea 5/20/09

This is an awesome eye cream. I've been using it at night for a couple of weeks now and have noticed a huge difference in the skin around my eyes. I noticed a couple of weeks ago how dry my eyes looked. Since using this product, my skin is no longer dry. I use it at night because it's so thick. A little goes a long, long way.

on 3/14/2008 7:24:00 PM

I've bought this product several times - it's my go to eye cream. The price is great, it lasts a while, and it doesn't bother my eyes. I wish the packaging was different because I don't particularly like sticking my finger in the container but that's the worst part about the product. I also LOVE buying stuff from Mario Badescue because I always get an awesome gift - I love getting the try me products (and they don't skimp on size either).

Update - 4/24/08- I've been on the hunt for a new eye cream because I feel like this wasn't doing enough for me. I'll keep looking but so far, this has been the best for me. I have super sensitive skin and the other products I've tried so far have irritated my eyes like there is no tomorrow. The Paula's Choice and Clinique products actually made me wake up in the middle of the night with itchy eyes - had to wash my eyes out.

Recommended for: anyone that has super sensitive skin and eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm in my late twenties, and I don't yet have any wrinkles or lines so I'm using this eye cream more as a preventive measure than anything else. It does a good job of moisturizing the eye area, and a little dab goes a long way.

I'm docking a lippie for the packaging, though -- I would prefer this product if it came in a (more hygenic) tube.

on 10/20/2006 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I tried samples of several MB eye creams and I really like them because they don't cause milia or clog my pores which almost every other eye cream does. They all appear to be 'cone free (which is usually the culprit of clogged pores for me). They are also very gentle for sensitive eyes. This one keeps my undereye area very well moisturized throughout the day and was the most moisturizing out of all the ones I tried, however I did not try every single one they carry. Only a dab is needed as it has a very oily consistency. I also liked the Ceramide Herbal eyecream which wasn't quite as moisturizing as this one but it seemed to brighten up my eye area a bit which I liked. I will try that one in the summer. Their samples of eye creams are very generous too, they will last about a month.

on 2/22/2005 10:07:00 AM

This seems kind of elusive, so I don't know if it's discontinued or a new item, but I have never seen it before. I bought it because I'm looking mainly for moisturization since I'm still young, so the rich olive oil in this cream sounded perfect. I bought it untried, but at $18, it's not like I was spending big money compared to some other eye creams out there. I tried it at night, according to the directions, and it felt very soothing and clean going on. It's very rich and emollient, leaving my undereye area very moisturized and happy. I woke up with fresh-feeling skin around my eyes and no stinging or burning or other nice suprises. It's a very basic eye cream that does the job of moisturizing, but not more than that. If you're looking for high-performance antiaging or firming, this product is not it, and it's not meant to be so it's okay for me. I love that it has no dyes and it's not tested on animals either. Great basic cream that works especially well for the delicate eye area. Stay away from most of the other Mario Badescu eye creams- they all made my eyes burn and sting when I woke up in the morning. This one is great, however, and I enjoy most Mario Badescu products immensely.