MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 1/4/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! The best eyeliner that doesnt smudge at all

on 1/2/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeliner. I absolutely LOVE it. I put it on to go to work at 7:00 am and it's still going strong at 9:00 at night when I take my makeup off. I use Painterly as a base on my eyes. It doesn't smudge and I love it so much I got my mom hooked! It just glides on with the brush. And of all my MAC brushes I have, I use a cheap drug store dual ended brush with a spoolie to apply this with that I bought and it works fab.

on 1/1/2015 12:45:00 AM

I wish this same formula came in a pen form. This is the laziest thing i'll say, but i really can't stand to waste time dipping a brush in the pot and getting the right amount of product and this and that. it's just so annoying to do every single morning. otherwise it's great, stays on, looks natural, doesn't smudge, but it does start to fade after the 8 hour mark

on 12/8/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

To be honest it is my first gel eyeliner so I cannot compare it to any of GEL eyeliners but I can definitely say something because I am a regular eyeliners user.
This stuff is easy to apply when you have a good brush (I have Urban Beauty United no.34-nothing posh and works as well as expensive brands).
If I was gonna go for liquid eyeliner or the gel one I would probably go for both^^ Why? The gel is quick- If you dont have much time and STILL want to have it on that is piece of cake.
And it staaaaays on long time. Does not smudges- thats important, isnt it?
Unfortunately does not cover as well as my cheapy HG "SEVENTEEN HIGH DRAMA Intense liquid eyeliner" I have to put another layer to make it really black.
It comes in a small (3g) jar which is expensive. Anyway, If you use it as eyeliner not eyeshadow (I heard you can- never tried though) its gonna last forever so price's fair.
For longer (all day out) I used to use Benefit They're real Push Up liner (long lasting, easy to apply) but this one doesn't get cakey when applying, I can put few layers and it's fine (that one just flakes).

on 12/8/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

My HG gel eyeliner. Use it strictly for my waterline to create a very clean line or sometimes smudge for more rounded look. Completely worth the price and will repurchase for life.

on 12/8/2014 2:04:00 AM

By far the best eyeliner I've used. This eyeliner is superior to all the other cream/gel formulas I've tried. Many people in work have asked me what eyeliner I use because it stays on all day. I have this in Dipdown too which is equally as good. They're very pigmented and easy to use. I use either an arched angle liner brush or a MAC 210. Will use forever now

on 12/1/2014 5:35:00 PM

This is the only liner you'll need. it goes on smoothly and last. The little pot last forever. Eyeliner perfected. Make sure you close it or it will dry out. If you have empty pots or any MAC containrrs, turn in 6 of them for a free lipstick.

on 11/20/2014 3:58:00 PM

Maybelline gel liner is better, the consistency and staying power is better, & the vibrancy of the color. Black track just isn't BLACK enough for me.

on 11/18/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Life changing. I'm on my second one now and i'll continue to purchase it. It stays on all day!

on 11/18/2014 1:13:00 PM

LOVE this liner. i've been repurchasing it for over 5 years now and i still use it. it's a great gel liner with an intense color but definitely less intense than liquid liner. it doesn't smudge after it settles and is waterproof enough for my needs. the price isn't bad either.
i like how it comes in a GLASS jar to prevent it from drying out more quickly than other products of its kind.
overall, it's become a staple in my collection and i don't think i'll be doing any replacing for this for a long time.