November 29, 2014 | 1053 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

I have combination to oily skin and I found this product lasting on my eyes. It lasted all day but when I tried it for tightlining it didn't last as much. I prefer this over the eyelid rather on the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for years now and it is honestly my holy grail liner!! It stays put throughout the day and has never smudged on me. It's super easy to apply, and has been flawless from goth phase to my casual everyday looks :) definetly a staple beauty product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by andreeal3005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HORROR

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great for the most part. I have several colors, but my one gripe is they dry out after about a year. So usually I end up tossing about 1/2 the pot because it's difficult to apply and the line looks broken on my eyelid. But still great overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Store it upside down! I can't remember where I read this, but if you store it upside down, it will help keep it from drying out over time.

Overall I really like this product. I have dry skin, especially around my eyes. It never smudges. LIke others have said, it applies very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Reveiw below, must be whatever you put underneath it. It dries to your skin, it does not smudge.

This is the only gel eyeliner I will use as my skin is oily and nothing else lasts. This dries, it's not waxy or slippery. It's long lasting and pigmented. Just go get it already. XD Somethings you just spend good money on, gel eyeliner is one of those things.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry girls, this is going to be a negative review. Until now, I still do not understand the hype surrounding this gel liner. Even with an eye primer beneath it still smudges one hour later. Anyway, I have finally found my HG eyeliner, that is Stila eyeliner. It doesn't bulge even after 12 hours on and the application is so much easier.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by subwaystitches

I used to love this stuff, and I can't figure out if the formula changed or if I just realized that it's not that great. I've tried using a primer underneath and setting it with powder, but by mid-day, I have smudges from smiling and/or laughing too hard.

PROS:
- applies evenly
- smooth creamy consistency
- love the packaging

CONS:
- smudges (so it's not long wearing)
- doesn't stay super black throughout the day

Ultimately, I returned it - just couldn't justify keeping something that I wasn't pleased with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by nicole112883

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get how some are saying that this smudges but I guess we all have different reactions. I use this on my upper lid for a cat eye effect and it's the only liner i have found that actually stays put the entire day. I was traveling overseas on a 35 hour long trip that didn't allow for me to retouch my makeup and this was the only thing on my face that stayed put as if i had applied it minutes beforehand. This is the only liner i will use. If you're looking for it to stay in the waterline, this doesn't exactly work but then again, what does?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ThatsNotMyRobot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. It is the only product that I can use to do nice eyeliner. Apply a base underneath and it's PERFECT. Lovely colour + amazing consistency.