October 26, 2014 | 1171 users online

Mascara - Almay - Intense i-Color Blue

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2005 9:46:00 PM More reviews by abfrey974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I get so many complements whe I wear this. Don't really care for the eye shadow, but the mascara makes my eyes look more blue.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by peeblo

I do really like the color of this-- a very dark, dark blue that isn't glow-in-the-sunlight cobalt. BUT, that said, I will keep looking for a better blue mascara b/c this one makes my lashes look straight and skimpy. (Maybe I'm just spoiled by my Clinique curling mascara). This is a very natural looking mascara, as opposed to one that really shows up on my smallish eyes. Towards the end of the day i feel like there's not much there. Another con: the tube is also drying out really fast. UPDATE: This tube dried out so fast, I would never repurchase- a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2005 7:40:00 PM More reviews by two_blue_bugs

My eyes must not be the right shade of blue because this mascara doesn't "bring out the blue." It also doesn't lengthen or curl my lashes, and (if that's not enough) irriates my eyes. I'm disappointed in this product.