MAC Lustreglass - Lustrewhite

4.8

on 2/14/2005 5:01:00 AM

This is the first MAC Lustreglass I have tried and I must say I am impressed. I am a MAC NC25 With quite pigmented lips. When swapping for this I thought the product would be a shiny white, instead it is a beautiful sheer pearlized white with minuscule glitter. It just gives my lips a beautiful glassy shine. The brush applicator on the lustreglasses enables a more precise application to the lipglasses. The taste however, is the same yummy vanilla.

on 1/25/2005 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

i cannot rave enough for this gloss :)... in the tube its a sparkly almost milky white, but on your lips it's a clear gloss with high shine, subtle whitish-sparkles, and the texture is to die for (compared to lets say.... mac clear lipglass!!).. it shares the same taste as all the other lustreglasses do... the semi-vanilla taste, which also appeals to me over clear lipglass (which i find to have a hint of plastic-taste)... the lasting power is not as good as other clear glosses due to the formula, but that is trivial compared to the overall product.. it's VERY moisturizing, looks great with other lipglosses for added shine, and it looks great on top of lipsticks... i use it with other lipsticks to make them more shiny and moisturizing. I wish mac had made this a long time ago ;).. it'd save me a lot of trouble from finding the perfect clear gloss. i will rebuy and rebuy till they don't make it anymore ;) (if there ever comes that day) :)

I am in love with this product! It gives an incredibly high gloss effect with a touch of sparkle, it's gorgeous! I also really like how it has the applicator built in--making it incredibly easy to use and able to apply anywhere!

on 12/27/2004 12:23:00 AM

I love this! When I saw it in the tube I was worried that it might look a little too 'frosty' on my lips but as soon as I put it on I realised I was really wrong. It leaves a nice shimmer with subtle glitter on your lips. The smell is more vanilla-y than other lipglasses I've tried but it's still really good, it tastes good too! Like all other MAC lip products, it lasts quite a while. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/11/2004 3:43:00 PM

LOVE THIS!!! it's a clear white gloss with silvery white microglimmers in it. it's very beautiful on lips with or w/out lipstick- it gives that full, pouty, sexy glossy look. i'm almost out of my first one and will have to get another. a definite winner!

on 7/26/2004 2:10:00 AM

My sister bought me this as a gift and I love it! I love the brush applicator so it's easier to apply, it smells like vanilla so that is always a plus. In the tube its a clear gloss with clear silverish glitter. On the lips its so pretty! It's shimmery and shiney looks great and also over a lipstick! I can't wait to try more!

on 6/14/2004 6:49:00 AM

Beautiful and so glossy! Looks white and shimmery in the tube. It's perfect for toning down the natural color of my lips and adding a lovely shine and shimmer that lasts for quite awhile. Useful little brush applicator Vanilla scent and taste that aren't too bad.

Recommended for Medium Skin