August 1, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Ummie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my fave matte lipsticks from Mac. Lovely pink colour, when apply on my lips, it glides smoothly. Definitely my everyday lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im in love with this beautiful color!!! It is a lovely matte pink that looks amazing with everything you put on. It stays on for a long long time and it doesnt make my lips dry. I love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by MissZ123

This is one of my favourite lipsticks of all times. You can never go wrong with this shade of pink. It's matte and stays on for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Shihr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been become a bit of a mac connoisseur lately. This lipstick is so incredible. I couldn't choose between this one and the pink plaid, I have olive undertones and this pink is just so flattering on my skin. I was concerned about the price of Mac's products but later came to realize that their products really aren't that expensive at all. My tarte lipstick was 26 dollars!
I am looking forward to buying two or three more colors soon. Yay Mac : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sophiemayw

I've recently become obsessed with MAC lipsticks and Please Me was a shade that I wasn't too sure on buying, as I don't like dark/bright colors as they don't suit me that well. Pales and pastels are more my thing, but saying that, this is quite a dark(er) pink compared to my other shades and it's quite wearable and is quite nice. But, as it's matte, it seems to just settle in my cracked lips even with vaseline under it and on top of it. I have to use gloss on top of it (MAC Lipglass) to make it not look horrible which is a bit of a pain but it is wearable.. I love MAC packaging regardless of what product it is and the price is hefty but affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by jessicav1

This is probably the lipstick I wear most often! It's not too loud, but just the perfect amount of colour for everyday wear. As with all MAC mattes, I need to wear lip balm underneath to prevent from settling into lines but it's a small price to pay for a wonderful shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS IS MY HG LIPSTICK! It's my all time favorite lipstick and it's the first I bought from MAC! It's a matt pink-mocha color which suits me amazingly! It flatters me very much(i'm nc15) and it's not drying at all! If they discontinue this I'm going to cry!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

There is NO way that the first picture is Please Me. It is definitely not that bright. For some reason last night, I put it on because I hadn't worn it in a while and it looked really dark. I'm not sure what it was, maybe the lighting. I am a little paler than the palest drugstore foundations, blue eyes and freckles. I love that it's matte, matte is my favorite formula. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Soffy

NC10-15, green eyes, blonde hair, rosacea on nose.

On me, "Please me" is a dusty (yet bright?) pink colour, kinda nude and it makes me look a bit tanner. The formula is matte and drying, I can feel it dry out my lips as soon as I put it on but on lazy days I simply add more lipstick to cover the flakies and it works to make them invisible. I don't recommend it for overly chapped lips tho. The staying power on me is about 3-4 hours, sometimes longer.

It's a great colour if you want something eyecatching without it being garish like Candy Yum Yum. I probably wouldn't buy again because I find it gets boring after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by tianafleur

I am a NC20 and Please Me comes out as the most beautiful shade of pink on me. I know the matte formula can be drying sometimes, but the soft powdery finish of the lipstick is so worth it! I make sure to use a lip scrub and a good lip balm before applying the lipstick and it goes on nicely. Very pretty spring colour and looks great paired with a brown/dark blue smokey eye!