October 25, 2014 | 1863 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

I love this lipstick - it has a very creamy texture and goes on very smoothly. It is also is super-moisturizing, which I really appreciate in the middle of winter. My lips have a tendency to become dried out and chapped when the termperature plunges, and wearing Dior Addict lipstick on a daily basis goes a long way to preventing this.
Yes, it's pricey, like all Dior products, but I have yet to find a Dior product I haven't loved, so the splurge is worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by beth6644

Just perfect. I have #535 Tailleur Bar a soft, slightly shimmery rose. Does wonderful things for my skintone (fair with yellow undertone). The case is lovely as well. Gorgeous. Love. P.S. Older ladies: you'll love this. I'm 65+ and it is perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Words cannot describe how much I love this lipstick from Dior! It is my favourite lipstick so far and nothing will beat it. It blows MAC out of the water! I have this in shade 797 Stiletto, which is a deep red colour. The finish is smooth and creamy without being sticky or wet. The colour lasts a good three hours, and even when the gloss has weared off it leaves a beautiful red lip stain. The packaging is simply divine - it is glamourous and expensive looking, it's a silver squared tube and the lipstick itself just pulls straight out of it. It lasts months because you don't need a lot to achieve the glossy pigmented look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by NotACliniqueGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My Dior Addict lipstick is 745, New Look.
I love the colour of this lipstick, it is a beautiful sheered coral-red. I also love the sleek, elegant and somewhat cute packaging. It feels silky and smooth on my normal/dry lips when first applied and I dont usually need a lipliner with it to prevent bleeding.
The problem is that it just won't stay on for very long. I dont really mind too much, but I feel that because I am reapplying so often I am using up a lot of product and it is quite expensive!
MAC lipsticks are still my HG, because they stay on, do not bleed and are relatively inexpensive.
I would repurchase, I would perhaps try a couple of different colours too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by cpfender

If I could only recommend one product to anyone, it would be Dior Addict Lipstick. Unlike most lipsticks, you don't need a liner. It goes on so smoothly, and doesn't accentuate creases or lines in lips, like MAC lipstick does. I wear 865 almost daily. I ran out of a tube in 7 months. It is so smooth, barely fades, and can be applied without a mirror. Perfect for people who want the in between gloss/lipstick. I cannot say how much I love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore these lipsticks, I currently own one, #586 L.A. I fell absolutely in love with the color, it is a lovely neutral pink. But the formula of these lipsticks is just to die for... I had tried out the Revlon Lip Butters, and was curious to see all of the lipsticks people were comparing them to, and picked up one of these. I prefer this lipstick sooo much more than the lip butters, they definitely provide more actual moisture than the butters. I just feel like my lips have actually improved in condition after using this product, and I often think to reach for it in place of a lip balm when my lips are dry. The pigmentation is also quite good, though I found most of the colors do not look as scary on as they do in the tube. Lasting power is minimal, not too bad, but a long wearing product, but I don't mind, as I love popping this out of my bag and reapplying it since the packaging is so cute! Love, love, love. Will be buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

I've got to say, I have only been wearing these for like, a month now. I haven't even touched any of my MAC lipsticks. This is the most moisturising lipstick I've used. This also looks so glossy which I love. And the packaging, isn't it not just gorgeous! Personally, I love this fast-growing sheer lipstick trend – it gives me the confidence to wear slightly more daring shades than I would do normally. The odd slip-up around the lip-line doesn’t necessarily spell ‘catastrophe’ when working with these more modern, transparent textures. Add to this the fact that the finish is shiny and has a plumping effect, and I’m absolutely sold! I absolutely adore New Look, which is a vibrant red that I really feel comfortable wearing. I also love Dior kiss which is just a soft pink when applied to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Dundrumlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off i love this lipstick and now own 5 of them! I have diorkiss(kate moss's bright pink from ads), must have(a quieter slightly purple toned pink), rose shocking(a shimmering red), vintage(a gorgeous netral brown thats really sophisticated) and basic( a shimmering beige-pink, very natural).

I was told when i got my first two that these are a marriage( i hate that word for make up btw) of the old addict lippies, the high shine and the lip colour so i knew this would be a sheer colour. I actually love that this is a sheer colour because i can wear stronger colours without feeling self conscious. I guess if you didn't know it would be a sheer colour you could be disappointed. Because they're sheer you can pop one on top of the other to make something a bit more original, and a bit more fun.

I love diors lip sticks, i have a few of the others too, the rouge dior lippies with the serum are my fav cos they're so moisturizing, they feel like lip balm. This are very creamy and moisturizing also.

I have a feeling these are an addiction because i'm already thinking of what colour to buy next!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by FIlippaHallondoft

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a luxurous lipstick. The formula feels smooth on your lips without beeing waxy. The stayingpower is nonexistant though.And the color Vintage 525 a bit too brown for me. For the price I payed I hoped I woldn´t have to reapply as often as every hour.

I must admit that I find the packaging a bit overwelming, I can imagine how it would suit in Barbies handbag on a coctail party!

This was not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

for me lipsticks

Pigmented enough - Fair
Packaging (Pretty barrel) good
Price (Pocket ) Pricey
Patience - lasting - Fair
Scent - ok for me (some lipsticks smell like cockroach eggs to me - yuck!)

I have 972 Rose Shocking - the shimmers are nice, the shade is ok & as it looks glossy - i didnt mind it being not pigmented enough - hoping for some hydration.

No i think after a while - its drying me out. I need to try it again.

I drink 2 litres of water a day & my lips can crack in HUMID equator country of average 30-34 degrees celcius climate. of late - perhaps of more airconditioning - my lips will crack * even bleed wo a lip balm. - i never really used lip balms before.

perhaps its a sign of aging for me *Sigh.