October 26, 2014 | 1674 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Cleansing Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Neroli

I really like this milk. It is gentle, soft and it smells AWESOME! Decleor has the best smelling products ever. It removes my foundation and it doesn't cause pimples. This is a product for every skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this cleanser. I think it is most def. on it's way to HG status for sure. I initially thought it was gonna smell better than it does. I can't quite describe the scent..it isn't good..but it isn't bad??? Well i loves the consistency of the product. Very creamy but not in a thick greasy way. It has a nice slip, not to thick not to thin..perfect and also feels very water soluable. Usage: i apply a nice sized dollop to my dry face. I rub in circular motions all over adding a tiny bit of water if neccessary. I massage it in very very well and then i wipe it off with a dry facial washcloth. Then i dampen the washcloth with some warm water and then wipe all over my face again. Then i rinse my face with water and then do the damp washcloth number again. Then walah! All done (you should revise a routine for..whatever works for me may not work for you** Im just serious about my rinsing lol). This cleanser is awsome. It keeps my face feeling plush and moisturized.
UPDATE: What the....this stuff has "Isoparaffin" in it. ACK! Yeah..the stuff derived from mineral oil. I will not be purchasing this product anymore. It also has parabens. I'm off to try Boscia cleansing cream =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 4:36:00 AM More reviews by sophia1688

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've been using this cleansing milk for over a decade now...i've never steered towards any other brand...i was first introduced to it by my facial lady...she uses a lot of decleor products combined with pola which is a japanese brand on her clients during a facial. i have ever since been hooked...i no longer use makeup removers which i use to....i just moisturize my face with this cleasing milk and rinse it off...and then do it a couple more times if the makeup is harder to take off and i'm done...clean clean and then just toner and moisturizer...great product..one thing i will never get rid of unless my skin needs a different product as i get older

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Krukewitt79

My esthetician recommended this product to me and said (to my surprise) that my skin was very dry. I always had problems with cystic blemishes and have used proactive thinking that my skin was oily. Well, I've been using this for about 6 months now and my skin is looking significantly better! This product is all natural and very gentle yet an effective cleanser. I use their entire line!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

It's very gentle and quite moisturizing. I like the runny consistency because it glides easily on my face. Smells divine. Price is quite steep though.

In conclusion I would say this is more suited for normal/dry skin. It's a bit too moisturizing for my combination/oily skin. I would buy it again maybe when I'm a bit older and my skin is drier.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by lwinn1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

super gentle. effective. non-drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cavvygirl

I absolutely adore this cleanser. I have been using it for about six months now and it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I'm getting ready to purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Kikko_man

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. Like Cetaphil, you can get it near your eyes which is a plus for me as I don't use a lot of eye makeup. It also leaves moisture on the skin after you rinse. At my age this is a very good thing. I'd use Cetaphil but I need more moisture these days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

I like Babor a wee bit better than this cleanser. But there is no particular reason why. Decleor is a terrific cleanser. Cleans your skin without leaving it dry and parched. Perfect for dry or sensitive skin types of any age. Decleor is readily available where I live so it's easy to find. They have a complete product line so if keeping your skin in top notch condition is a must to you and you have the money this one is a great product. It's pricey as are all the Euro products. But they're better, sorry Estee Lauder, Lancome, Yves Saint Lauren, Chanel you still can't hold a candle to these companies when it comes to the stapes of cleansers/moisturizers/masques. IMHO, you're almost there but not quite.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lizbathory88

Let me start off with saying I hate the packaging design! Aside from Korres Cleansing Milk being better at soothing my skin and removing my makeup, it's also $10 dollars cheaper. Not to mention for such a natural skincare product it has SIX parabens!!!!