September 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colourjuice - Grape Soda

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wore this a lot in the spring when my skin was pale and I was first breaking out my pink and lime green clothes--it's a pretty, sheer lilac-pink. Now that I have a bit of color and I'm wearing more orange and yellow, I don't reach for it as often. I expect I'll wear it again come wintertime with my pastel wools. It ought to look really nice with MAC cornflower and pink opal on the eyes and a very pale dusting of Lancome Cosmopolitan Pink blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2005 5:38:00 PM More reviews by cookie_dough

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This just wasn't my color.It is a plummy pink that looked very weird on my lips.This might work for light/cool skin tone,but not warm tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by chikafresca

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...This is such a lovely lipgloss. Im so surprised that this gloss doesnt have that many reviews..oh well. When i first picked up this tube I was thinking..hmm..is this going to look funky on me..WHOA, I was soo wrong, sheesh, I reach for this gloss like everyday. It is a lovely lilac.light pinkish color. Really thick gloss, as someone mentioned earlier, this does look like neautrogena coy, but this does have a better lasting power, and is somewhat more pigmented. I really hope they dont discontinue this color..I would definately repurchase. Go out and try it girls, sure it would look great on all skin tones. Yeayh

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased Grape Soda and Candy Apple in a BOGOF, and although it was Candy Apple I really wanted, I find myself reaching for this one more often. This gives my lips a pink/lilac shine, very pretty for spring. It's similar to the color of BeneFit Kiss Me or Neutrogena Moistureshine in Coy, but with the thicker, stickier CJ consistency for longer staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2005 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this one as well. I love how the new winter shades have so much more color then the older ones, and no shimmer. This is so very 80's on me, however... I like that look. Very pink/purple color, love it. Sometimes I layer this with the bubble gum shade and wow, amazing shade of lips! These are a great buy, honestly.. if you are a lipgloss junkie, this is a shade you NEED for your collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Despite its loud appearance in the tube, Grape Soda appears on lips as a very wearable creamy purple-pink. This is probably my favorite Colour Juice, it has just enough pigment to be noticeable but sheer enough that it is not overpowering. I love this with lots of black eye liner and pink blush. Grape Soda has the distinctive fruity Colour Juice smell and thick sticky texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Lilliville

This is so good that I cleaned out my lip glosses after I purchased it and got rid of about 14 that I had been hanging on to. I thought "Okay, I've found the perfect lip gloss. Why do I need these others?" I thought it might be too 80s when I first saw it but decided to try it and it's a perfect pink. Not fushcia, not bubblegum, just a girly pink. It has no shimmer. It plumps the lips. It enhances eyecolor. I top it with some clear gloss for extra shine. I'm buying a few more of these because I'd be so sad to run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 8:00:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for this color forever. I've been looking for a pink-purple that's not too cool-toned, has no lavendar/blue tones, and doesn't wash me out, and this is it. Grape Soda is a pink-purple that's pretty and perks up my whole face. I hope this isn't a limited edition item and that I can repurchase it if I run out.