November 25, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by gfreling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this gel eyeliner, it is long lasting and goes on smoothly with a brush. The little pot of color is easily packable. I have the Sepia Ink color which is a medium brown. I apply the eyeliner with the Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Liner brush and it works very well. I can apply this liner in the morning and it stays put all day until I remove it. I even use it to fill in my browns. A word of warning: make sure you close the top tightly or the gel will dry out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by libbychocolate

I just ran out of my old one that i had for almost two years, i fell in love and decided to buy again. However, this new one smudges...smudges pretty bad. It used to be the only eyeliner that can stay for hours but at this rate, i won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by LEP627

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. Once I mastered application, it was wonderful. TIP: always keep the container tightly closed or it will try up.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

I found this smudged and gave me panda eyes. I don't have oily eyelids, and have used MAC, Estée Lauder and L'oreal versions with no trouble. Went on beautifully, and was a wonderful strong colour, just didn't like me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

Black, easy to work with, doesn't dry up, and stays in place longer than Mac fluid line. But still smudges on my extremely oily lids =\ Very pricy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by soubidaaa

This is a HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. Let me repeat, HORRIBLE product! I do not understand all the hype about it!! In fact, it is so horrible that it led me to post my very first review on this website because I feel like I need to warn others about how horrible this product is!!

When you first apply it, it applies wonderfully, smooth and pigmented. However, in less than 15 minutes, it starts to smudge. And by "smudge," I mean MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A PANDA. I have absolutely no problem with any other eyeliners doing this to me, and I would not say that my eyelids are oily in any way, but this product just smudges like crazy!!

I do not understand why there is so much hype about it, as I asked my friends who also have this product and they have all told me that it also causes the same problem for them. Therefore I do NOT recommend this product. DO NOT BUY.

And it is quite expensive as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just had to post a rave for Bobbi Brown gel liner in Dark Chocolate which unfortunately was limited edition when she recently launched her chocolate collection. This Dark Chocolate is the black brown I have been searching for since a very old pencil liner from Mary Kay named Black Walnut from at least three decades ago! Dark Chocolate is completely matte and not just a deep brown. I don't own Espresso to compare, but tried it once this summer it arrived melted from UPS so I returned it (not knowing this would have been OK) however I think this new Dark Chocolate may have had more black in it otherwise I would have exchanged my Espresso for another and would have never tried this limited edition shade. Holy Trail, I just hope Bobbi brings this back someday in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by TeoCicc

Spectacular liner!!!! Not a fan of the brush that is recommended with it. As a make up artist I've tried them all. This is top notch ladies. Well worth the investment!!! Cobalt blue on brown eyes is my FAV!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by suezhang7

Long lasting and very easy to apply. I have bought this 3 times already. Have not found a gel eyeliner better than this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by taniaex0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After buying this product twice, the first time in black and another in brown I have decided that Im not the biggest fan.

Mainly due to the fact that this product dries out so quickly! I'm careful with my gel eyeliners, always making sure the lid is screwed back on after use.

I use this eye liner every day and after about 3 weeks of usage, its dried and began to crack.
The wear is ok.

I've also tried Inglot, Shiseido and MAC gel eyeliners and for the price, I think you are better off shopping around first.