Cover Girl Cheekers - soft sable

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Oat Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Clove Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide May Contain: Iron Oxide, Carmine, Red 7, Ultramarine, Red 6, Yellow 5

on 4/13/2006 12:24:00 AM

I can't say enough, I have been using this blush for 5 years! The only blush I will EVER use! (Soft or Sophisticated Sable- same thing)... This color is beautiful, natural bronzy apricot color, my skin is tan, and it looks gorgeous. Compliments my features, is noticable, but very natural, and lasts long. Easy to blend! MY HG BLUSH... better than any other brand I've tried (nars, clinique, mac, etc) I constantly get compliments on my blush!... And how often do people actually compliment blush anyway? That just shows how awesome it is. I love love love it!

I got this when i saw Nicole from ANTM on ELLEgirl using it. It looked great on her, and I basically have the same skintone, so I got this. It's a peachy, bronze pinky brown shimmery shade and it was only $4, so I had to get it. It's easy to layer and it's also easy to look like a clown w/ this. lol. But all in all a great blush and I'll DEFINITELY repurchase if i run out. i can imagine this working good in the summer too. :)
EDIT; right now, in the winter, this just makes me look dirty if i dont put in on right....i'm sure in the summer it will look awesome tho

EDIT::::: OK, so, i got a skunk brush and this is perfection w/ that. back up to 5

about the only thing in Cover Girl that I would use. Colour is natural and warm. i really like it

on 5/20/2005 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this blush since I was about 12- when I first started using makeup. Its the only drugstore item in my everyday arsenal of makeup. It does just what blush should do- make you look pretty and flushed. Its slightly shimmery, so if you're going for a matte finish I would not recommend it.

on 5/2/2005 3:21:00 AM

When I first discovered this blush I thought it was too dark and a little too brown. But I'm glad I gave it a shot, because it's simply gorgeous. Whether you apply it alone or over another color (especially pinks or peaches that need a little brightening up), the end result is simply fabulous. It looks like a bright tan/gold/peach bronzer but it goes on sheer. At the same time, it adds lots of depth in terms of color-- totally buildable. If you apply it sheer, you get a gorgeous sunkissed effect. It's the most versatile blush around. Don't let the color fool you-- this stuff is awesome!

on 12/21/2004 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Soft sable is a beautiful color and I was surprised there wasn't a review for this item. Anyway, it is a shimmery medium pinkish tanish brown, basically a fawn color. It does have the typical noxema smell as do all the cover girl blushes but it actually doesn't bother me. The applicator that comes with the cheekers blush is complete crap but when I use my SK blush brush it goes on like silk. This color is a neutral so I think it would look great on both cool and warm complexions but it does look great with a tan. I'd definitely repurchase this color.

My coloring- Olive toned light MMM, dark brown hair and eyes

Popular Blush Products