September 18, 2014 | 1747 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Eyelash Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by reggi

I had seen this on VivaWoman.net and HAD to try it! A lot of my lashes had fallen out since I had gotten lash extensions so I was trying to find a way to grow them out. I'm so glad I asked my friend to bring me a tube from Taiwan because after using it, my lashes are definitely fuller (my coworker was asking me what mascara I was wearing when I had none on) and longer too!

I'm ordering my 2nd tube online right now! So glad that I found something that not only works but is affordable! Unlike talika... used it and saw no results -_- Yay for canmake!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by msthang81

I bought this off a website selling Japanese make-up products because of the great reviews on MUA. I thought it could help my eyelashes out since they have a mind of its own and curl horribly. My lashes do seem a bit longer now, maybe a bit thicker but it's hard to tell. But I use this before I curl my lashes (I wait for it to dry first) and my lashes curl very nicely. I guess I could say they control the curl better. Maybe with continued use I can see more of a difference but it's pretty cheap and I would repurchase =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jadedgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product from a vendor in Japan on Ebay after reading such great reviews here (Thank you MUA) and I am very pleased with the results. I haven't noticed drastic results but have noticed a lot more fullness. It has the consistency of Ardell so I use this product at night and love to see the results in the morning. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has really helped my lashes. I started noticing real results after about 4 weeks, I've been using for 8 weeks now and my lashes have increased. I haven't really experienced any length- which is what I wanted, but I noticed that I'm getting more lashes and they don't fall out either. Def. worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Pufferfishjan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this! I've used it for more than 2 weeks now and my friends tell me my eyelashes look longer and darker. Weird thing is that the lashes on my right eye seem to grow more than the left... Oh well, I've already bought a spare, I've been applying twice a day everyday and I'm more than halfway through the tube. When I use mascara now it looks amazing cause my upper and lower lashes have grown so much(although I don't think they've become very much thicker, maybe after 2 more weeks...) They fall out less too. Great buy! Not overly expensive either. By the way the wand applicator is wonderful, won't poke your eyes out but applies easily even on the roots. Product stings for a few seconds though, but it's alright after.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 5:11:00 AM More reviews by shin05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff really works, that's the most important thing. I have long lashes by nature, but they keep falling like nobody's business. So i got after seeing all the raves about it online, and gosh, my lashes rarely fall now (i used to lose at least 5-10 each day), and they've grown thicker and stronger. The effects are seen pretty fast. I like it that the applicator is small, which makes things so much easier.
BUT, the downside of this product is that it stings my eyes quite badly if i apply too much or too near my lash roots.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by flashrainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This WORKS like CRAZY! that's all i can say.. oh yes, really.. this is wonderfulll and FABU!! and cheap!
Would i repurchase? Absolutely yay! I definitely recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Got this as its cheaper than Mavala's Double Lash. It works decently for its price (USD8.50) and makes lashes longer and stronger. I think Mavala's Double Lash is better, but it costs twice as much so I'll stick with this since it works too, just not as well as Mavala's.

Update: I did want to come back to this for some time now, but it seems to have been discontinued, I have not been able to locate at multiple stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 8:21:00 AM More reviews by BabyEna

I bought this due to some fabulous reviews.
O.M.G this thing really works! It made my lashes grew longer which were shortened and fell out due to my hands pulling of the lash extension I went for a few months ago. I used it overnight and it really works! it made my lashes more even and I am so pleased with this product!

Well, ya you can see how pleased I am and it really works. My left eye, which has lesser eyelashes and some space (because it was the first eye I started yanking of the extensions) has now more hair and same length as the right eye.

You can use the essence before bed and in the mornings when you wake up. Use it alone and let it condition itself. Use it as a mascara primer and it held up my curl and make my lashes stay exactlly the same when I enter my house at 9pm since 8am.

It is a liquid based mascara looking wand and is a blue tube like the one pictured in the previous post. I brush on a few coats (3-4) before I go to bed. Use it like how to use a mascara except that focus more on the roots. I am obsessed with them! Lol.

Some girls said that it took about 1-2 weeks for them to notice the results, but took some overnight! Like mine! I am really pleased with my purchase and will be investing in a good mascara soon. After weeks of research, I am going to get Lancome Hypnose! Online DUH- Not going to spend $50 on a retail store or whatever.

I would give this a 9.5/10 rating because I have not yet tried other brands like Talika, but the reviews I read were not as good as the Canmake ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Mathilde10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love, love, love this product.
I think after a week of using it, I realised that my lashes did seem a bit longer...not like fake-lashes shockingly long (that'll never happen) but better than before.
This product pretty much coats your lashes in a conditioning protective shell which makes them more durable and healthy. I have also noticed that I barely have lashes fall out and because of that I have more lashes in general.
This is way better than Talika Lipocils which I tried and thought it was overrated. Plus the price is really great compared to the aforementioned and other products out there.