April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I purchased this. I think it was the "Its-great-for-undereye-circles" thing. This stuff definitely didn't work for me. I have the Medium Beige, and although the color is OK, the lasting power lasts for about 1 hour, and coverage is nil on me. I have the ugly bruise type circles underneath my eyes, (thanks heredity) and so although I sleep 7+ hours, eat clean, exercise, and all that, my eyes look like I have been punched. I seriously need a heavy duty concealer. This one is a runny liquid, and it does nothing to cover my eyes. I do find that it is a little drying, and it makes the skin look crepe-y. Ick. The tube is fine, I don't think there is waste, but this is something that just does not work for me. I think if you have the brown undereye circles, then it would be fine. But for other gals that look like they have purple circles, stay away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by karen360

I LOVE this concealer. This is a definite must have. beats out ANY drug store concealer i've ever tried (including maybelline, NYC, revlon, etc.) A small tube lasted me more than 2 years, so I guess despite it being quite expensive, it's actually worth it.

Pros
- really really really good coverage for dark circles and blemishes
- easy to apply with brush or fingers
- long lasting
- waterproof

Cons
- quite expensive for a small amount

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by ellyna92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a must-have in my beauty bag!
I have this concealer in 01 Beige Pastel, which is the fairest tone here in Italy. It covers dark circles wonderfully, and I even find this concealer to be illuminating. You only need a very small amount of product to cover both dark circles. It is also good at covering the rare pimples I get on my chin once a month (you can guess why :D).
I don't usually set it with powder, and it stays unaltered all day!!! I love it! The finish is mat.

The packaging is very handly, so you can measure out the amount of product you need.

I don't think there are any cons except for the price, but I bought it with a 20% discount thanks to my Sephora card.

I will definitely buy this again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by sophiieenicole

Works so good for concealing the dark spots under by eyes! It doesn't really conceal anything else, but it will lighten it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by w0wa

I have this in the waterproof formula, in the colour ivory which is perfect for my very pale skin. I like it, I think it's a good concealer at this price point (HG will always be Cle de Peau but that's in a whole other league) but it does sink into fine lines a bit so I have to mix it with my eye cream to avoid that. It does an excellent job at covering my dark undereye circles however.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by saharajordana

I have tried many concealers, from cheap to more expensive, and I find that this concealer is the best for me! I apply it with my ring finger, I find that the result looks more natural than applying with a brush. Then I set everything with some loose powder. Make sure you use an eye cream before applying the concealer to avoid drying effect. It has a VERY natural finish, it litteraly melts into my skin. It is a little bit expensive but I find that it's worth it because of the product's quality and it lasts long if you use it only for the eyes (like about 10 months in my case).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

I took this concealer for granted for years. Until I started trying cheap drugstore and other dept store concealers..I redicovered this again. My mom used to buy this for me back in high school and I never payed attention to it much! BUT I realized Lancome's dual finish and this concealer are the best to match skintone and easy application!! I'm sticking to what I know works!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!! I am a major concealer addict and will try literally any concealer once. With that being said, I have had a lot of experiences with very bad concealers and was struggling to find one that was perfect for me. The problem is my undereye area is a weird texture, kind of like crepey and with a little bit of chicken-skin. Also, I have a crease under each of my eyes. For my face, I am combo skinned but I also have flakes. So basically, I need a concealer that is hydrating, but won't slip off my face, sink into my crease, or cling to dry areas. This is the one. I can use this under my eyes and on my face. I like that because then I do not have to use 2 separate products. This dries to a soft matte finish, yet it is very hydrating which was strange for me, a lot of concealers I tried were greasy and oily and clung to dry areas. This lasts all day and for the price you really do get a lot of product! Half an oz! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a really good concealer! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This concealer gives an awesome coverage. I have the sample size so can't really critique the packaging or price. The shade I have is not suitable for me yet is ideal for my daughter. Would definitely consider purchasing in a more suitable shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Lesliemh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have VERY dark shadows both below and above my eyes that contrast extremely with my lighter skin tone, and this is THE BEST coverage I've found so far!

It completely evens out the discoloration around my eyes and blends well and easily. Even though the coverage is excellent, it still feels light and doesn't turn flaky or sit in creases. It lasts a long time and can be worn without any other makeup and still blends naturally. It also works well as a light concealer for anything else you might want to even out.

I use the Waterproof version in Light Buff and it is a perfect match for me.

This is one product that I wouldn't want to be without! I will continue to purchase it - and keep an extra one on hand!