Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream

4.5

Water (Aqua/Deionized) (aqua), Cocoa Extract (theobroma cacao), Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (cocos nucifera), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao), Palm Oil (elaeis guineensis), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI #19140), D&C Orange 4 (CI #15510)

on 2/15/2009 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This wasn't as moisturizing as I'd expected. I made sure to get the concentrated formula, and it felt great going on, but my hands were dry again and had chapped areas after about 30minutes unless I reapplied.

on 11/30/2008 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this stuff especially the smell, its divine. I use it on my feet , hands and elbows and they turn out so soft and smooth. I always seem to have rashes at the bend of my knee so I used it on the rash too and the rashes always get smaller within a day! It's not greasy at all for me. Would definitely keep buying this.

on 11/30/2008 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this as it was on offer: 2 for 1! I had tried Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formulation before and I finished the huge bottle I bought, it was an upright squeezy one which was difficult to manage and get all the product out of, especially with a hand full of cream! This one however is upside down (if that makes sense!) and you can squeeze the product out of it with no ease! Love it! The product itself smells gorgeous, a bit like chocolate.. I use it after I shower and it keeps my skin lovely and smooth! I would say its a good toning cream too! x

on 9/13/2008 8:21:00 PM

This is a fantastic product!! I got a decent sized tube of it with a bottle of my regular Palmer's moisturiser. It's the same as the moisturiser-but more concentrated. It's great for rubbing on scars or uneven skin-tone and it does fantastic things for dry hands or feet. You can use it on your face as well-I haven't had a break out from it although I use it sparingly. It's great for windburnt lips too.

on 8/29/2008 9:13:00 AM

Ok... Let's start of with the scent. I really do not like it. Then again, I've never been partial to chocolate scented things... But... OMG THIS THING IS AMAAAAAAZING ON MY FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought it 3 days ago, I put it on my heels + all over my feet and I've never ever had better results from a cream. My heels are so baby smooth! I've used countless creams on my feet but the results always wore off within a few hours, I've been putting it on twice a day (again, only for 3 days) and I have continuously soft smooth feet! I have to say, I am so willing to put up with the smell to have these results. Will totally buy again ♥

on 8/17/2008 7:17:00 AM

This would have to be my favourite hand cream. I'm a mum with two toddlers and am constantly washing my hands. They have been extremely dry and so bought this a few days ago. My hands haven't felt this soft in a long time. Will definitely buy again when the tube runs out. Oh and it's the perfect size for my handbag too!

on 8/9/2008 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I loove this product! I work as a nurse and washing my hands CONSTANTLY leaves them really dry and horrible - my skin eventually starts to just peel away.
I use this cream every night and from the moment I put it on, my hands feel silky smooth and absolutely gorgeous. I always get compliments on how nice and soft my hands are so thanks Palmer's!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best hand creams I've come across. Dirt cheap, comes in a handy purse size, smells great, and moisturizes my dry hands completely. Formula is extra thick for dry areas, and as far as I'm concerned, the thicker the consistency of a cream, the better. I can literally feel the immediate difference in my skin when I use this after washing my hands. Advertised as great on knees, elbows, and feet as well. Although I've only used it on my hands, my friend has used this cream on her heels with great results.

I keep a small tube of this in my purse at all times! It smells good and is the perfect hand cream. Makes my hands so soft but not greasy.

on 2/5/2008 11:29:00 PM

This works and it's cheap! After about a week, my skin is just so much smoother and skin-tone is more even. I didn't even know the skin on my thighs/butt wasn't even but this made a huge difference. The smell can get old but I highly recommend this.