December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - cocoa butter formula concentrated cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 7:17:00 AM More reviews by marissas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This would have to be my favourite hand cream. I'm a mum with two toddlers and am constantly washing my hands. They have been extremely dry and so bought this a few days ago. My hands haven't felt this soft in a long time. Will definitely buy again when the tube runs out. Oh and it's the perfect size for my handbag too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 4:01:00 AM More reviews by edenholly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loove this product! I work as a nurse and washing my hands CONSTANTLY leaves them really dry and horrible - my skin eventually starts to just peel away.
I use this cream every night and from the moment I put it on, my hands feel silky smooth and absolutely gorgeous. I always get compliments on how nice and soft my hands are so thanks Palmer's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best hand creams I've come across. Dirt cheap, comes in a handy purse size, smells great, and moisturizes my dry hands completely. Formula is extra thick for dry areas, and as far as I'm concerned, the thicker the consistency of a cream, the better. I can literally feel the immediate difference in my skin when I use this after washing my hands. Advertised as great on knees, elbows, and feet as well. Although I've only used it on my hands, my friend has used this cream on her heels with great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by veronicakeith

I keep a small tube of this in my purse at all times! It smells good and is the perfect hand cream. Makes my hands so soft but not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by bwookie

This works and it's cheap! After about a week, my skin is just so much smoother and skin-tone is more even. I didn't even know the skin on my thighs/butt wasn't even but this made a huge difference. The smell can get old but I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by LilDaywe

I love this! It smells so good! I bought a small one few months ago, but I used it up so quickly because I didn't know it would work so good on my skin. I decided to buy the bigger version this time along with the lotion. YUM!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All time favourite cream/lotion (along with Astral)... smells like chocolate (yummy). I ALWAYS have a bottle, tube AND a tub of this stuff, been using this on my face and body on/off for 15 yrs+ I've tried other lotions, but I always come back to this one over and over again. Only gripe i have is with the bottle, when I'm 2/3 in, I have to store it upside down so i can get the last drop but it's no biggie. But other than that what can I say - Palmers, thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lalagirl84

I love this product! I love the buttery consistency and how it sinks into my skin so well! My hands are so soft now and I can't stop sniffing at it lol. I just love the smell! I would re purchase again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by kuddlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

am i really one of the only ones who uses this on my face? i have fairly sensitive, oily, dehydrated skin and WOW.....this stuff makes my face feel wonderful.....need to give it a few minutes to set in and then you MIGHT need a light dusting of powder (unless it is night time) but my skin is lookin so much better. it hasnt been breakin out as much....and my blackheads even seem to look a lil better.....i LOVE this stuff.....and how it makes my skin feel and look BIG RAVE! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 10:49:00 AM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVELOVELOVE THIS! I have used this forever and will do so until it is no longer available...which better not EVER happen! I use this on my hands and my kids' hands and it works miracles. I have very sensitive skin, as does my little daughter, and my hands get really red and dry, chapped and cracked, and within minutes of using this, they feel WONDERFUL! It never irritates my skin, and always softens and moisturizes. I just love this! Plus, it comes in a squeezey tube, so I can bring it with me EVERYWHERE :)