September 1, 2014 | 1264 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melanwal

I am a registered nurse and occasionally get contact dermatitis from hand washing and sanitizing at work. It gets increasingly worse in cold Canadian climate. I love this product. No scent to further irritate my skin, non-greasy formula and absorbs quickly. I can't stand products that feel layered on my hands especially in my profession. This goes on with a natural clean feeling while protecting my hands. I purchase this whenever I find it on the shelf. No longer available at shoppers or walmart. I last found it at a rexall. Not always in stock at most places I used to purchase it, that is my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by beamer4187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great hand cream. I put it on at night and wake up in the morning with soft, supple hands. It is so good that I have bought backups to have on hand everywhere (e.g., nightstand, work, etc.). The reason I took off one lippie is because I find that it has a pretty foul smell. It is fragrance-free so unfortunately there is no masking scent. The smell is not chemically, which I would not mind, but smells like the AHAs are dissolving my skin (which I suppose they are!). Ick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

Over the past few years my hands have been getting extremely dry over the fall and winter months. I used to rely on Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula, but recently became frustrated as I kept suffering from mild dryness. I had heard that doctors recommend Eucerin, so I though I'd give it a try as CVS has a generous return policy and I had a coupon. Well, the verdict is in and I think I may be converted to Eucerin. This hand creme got rid of most of the residual dryness that I had been suffering from. Also, it seemed to soak into my skin faster which meant that I wasn't left with that cloying, moist feeling that can happen when using lotions (which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible). Finally, a little bit of this goes a long way so I anticipate that the tube will last the season - if not longer.

And a note for those of your interested in ingredients: this contains AHA, which should help exfoliate dry/dead skin cells.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

not greesy or sticky at all. very well moisturizing my skin.
it's fragrance free. to me , it's important part because i want my perfume not to be interfered.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Peaches01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow - ok i'll be honest, i'm not a poster, however i looove reading all the reviews. But i HAD to write a review for this hand cream. I've tried everything! Nothing would heal my dry chapped hands. The skin around my nails is very prone to chapping/bleeding and this is the only cream that has helped heal them. i bought this 3 days ago and have already noticed a HUGE improvement on my hands.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As if this product needs another great review...but here goes. I don't know what the heck happened but a couple months ago my hands became so sensitive, chapped, almost sore. I'd get little cuts all over and had no clue what was going on. I was just about to go to a doctor when I decided to check in with MUA first. And of course I found the best solution right here. I've been using this since and couldn't be happier. My hands are soft and back to normal. Thank MUA for coming through again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am switching to this after using Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula. It works about as well but feels much more like a regular lotion. My husband keeps a tube in his car & at his desk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best hand cream in my book. I wash my hands many, many time during my shift (hospital worker here) and this cream keeps my hands from cracking open from all the soap and alcohol gel I use. My cuticles love this stuff too. The AHAs in it keep them nice and soft. In fact I like this stuff better than CND cuticle eraser. I carry a tube with me everywhere I go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by metalrocker2020

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is sensitive to breakouts from certain lotions, especially bath and body works types. I still have those kinds but at night when I went to bed my hands touched my body and I used to always break out on my chest or face b/c of them. Then I bought this and the breakouts stopped at night. It has no smell and it's really good at moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hands have always been problematic: red, dry, painful, with eczema. I've tried lots of options including Re-Nutriv and La Mer. I love them both but I've been undisciplined about using them consistently. My derm recommended Eucerin PLUS after trying it, I know why. First, it is NOT greasy. It softens immediately, lasts through washing and does exacly what you need it to do. it heals your hands. And its about $5 compared to $40 for Re-Nutriv.