Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really want to love this bronzer. It has very good quality, but break me out big time :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect! Totally Natural, blendable, and beautiful.
A definite repurchase. And the packaging is GREAT!

UPDATE: I dropped it, and broke it(like I do all of my compacts). I'll repurchase though!

Have been using this bronzer for about 3 years now, Love that it's more of a red brown then that orangey brown I so often come across in bronzers. I have quite a red undertone to my skin so it looks really natural on me.

Very soft and colour is easy to blend, applies quite sheer but you can build it up easily which makes it foolproof.

This would have to be my HG matte bronzer, also love the fact that it has a mirror in the compact.

Only issue I have with it is the price in New Zealand is $63 but it's worth it for the amount of time it lasts me :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My HG bronzer! It's very soft and blendable, and the color is just perfect on my pale skin. I use bronzer all over my face, so I try to avoid anything with glitter or shimmer for fear of looking greasy. This is the first one I've found that looks natural and doesn't make me look "flat". No orange or dirty skin with this product... LOVE!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow! I was absolutely amazed at how nice this product goes on! It looks so scary and dark when you first look at it but it goes on super sheer (use a BIG powder brush) when applied to your skin. I am the palest person on earth and I usually don't use matte bronzers because they make me look dirty but this one is the perfect shade and texture and it goes on really nicely! I will but this one again

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely beautiful! I love how there's no shimmer to this. It doesn't look muddy or cakey at all, just a perfect bronzed look

This is the perfect bronzer for me. Matte with absolutely no shimmer, and the perfect tan color. A little goes a long way,so this has lasted me for a very long time. I have light skin with pink undertones, and this is a great match.

This is my first bronzer. I'm a MAC NC25 in foundation or in the face/body foundation I'm a C2. This bronzer has a nice natural finish and the great thing is that it's matte. This is also buildable. Love BB products. =)

Pros: Soft, smooth texture and believable tan colour that warms up my skin without making me look like an oompa-loompa, or worse - a muddy, dirty oompa-loompa. [BB Sand, Armani LSF 5 for reference.] On me I don't see the red tones that others have commented on--this just warms my skin a notch if I apply it with a big, fluffy brush in a 3-shape to the outer perimeters of my face.
Cons: None with the product itself, but the packaging is a bit heavy / bulky to be portable, and Bobbi doesn't make this in the square pan to fit her customizable palettes.

I'm not a big fan of bronzer. I think it's too hard to get right, which is why I usually steer clear. But I've had good experiences with Bobbi Brown's line in the past since it's great with neutrals and flattering colors for yellow undertones.

This is a matte powder with zero shimmer or sheen, which I prefer, since it allows me to add highlighter if I want. The color is great: a warm tawny color with a hint of ruddiness, which makes sense since most people don't tan pure golden-brown, but there's a bit of red there too. Fortunately, this bronzer gets that sunburnt hint in there without going all orangey-terracotta or too red. It's also sheer enough so that you have great control over how bronzed you want to look. Super-pigmented bronzer is too hard for most people to work with and this isn't too dark either, despite how it looks in the pan. I think most people, except for the ultra-fair, can use this.

This creates a very believable tanned look when lightly swept over the high points of your face (forehead/temples, across the nose and cheekbones, chin) and blended, especially if you use a pinkish blush on the apples of your cheeks. But I probably won't repurchase. I don't like a tanned look and I really only wanted a bronzer to contour with; this is just too rosy-red to work for that purpose.

Popular Bronzers