September 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Conditioner - Got 2 Be - Instantly Gratifying Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Stephanie24

I never heard of this brand in Europe, but I love trying hairproducts so I bought this one (with the orange shampoo). I really loved it! It makes my thin hair really soft (but not too soft feeling like having no hair anymore :-))
It even took care of my hair during hot summer and lots of swimming. Normally my hair is in pretty bad shape during summer, but with this conditioner it stayed shiny and soft. Maybe I was the only one who loved it in Holland because they stopped selling this product!!! (So if there is somebody who can tell me if there is a good online international site where you can buy Got 2 b products please page me!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Jenna01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the melon smell of this conditioner. Leaves hair soft but not flat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 11:13:00 AM More reviews by WinterHobbes

Well I got this humongous bottle of this and the shampoo (Got 2 Be Sqeaky Clean) at Costco, so I can't complain about size/price. I actually like the scent, it's all summery and happy. I have normal/frizzy/oily hair, so this does a good job of getting rid of the frizzys and it doesn't weigh my hair down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. My hair only requires a small dime-sized drop, which is unusual for me, since my hair gets tangled very easily. It leaves my hair virtually tangle-free, smooth, and shiny (even on my damaged ends). I used about a quarter sized amount after coloring, and it took away the straw-like texture immediately, without leaving a residue, like some after-coloring conditioners can. Some people have said the container is small for the price, but considering the small amount needed to condition, I think the price is just right at about $5. The melon smell is nice, and not too strong after rinsing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Myip1

I like this conditioner, because it makes my hair feel smooth and manageable. It's too bad the bottle is so small for the price. Anyway, I like to switch shampoos after finishing each bottle so my hair doesn't get weighed down, and I usually turn to this conditioner. I am about to start on my third bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by PrincessSyndrome

This is my favourite conditioner! I'm not too keen on the scent, and the puny-sized bottle, but other than that it's great. I have fine hair that tangles easily, and this gets rid of my tangles, and makes my hair seem sleek, swingy, and finally, not limp! No residue either. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 2:35:00 AM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I am really impressed by this conditioner. First of all, it has a really yummy fragrance, melon-y I suppose but different then most articfial melon scents I've smelled, it's hard to describe but I really like it. Also, the texture is kind of neat and you really don't need much to get results(this coming from someone with dry, very thick hair who usually needs a handful of conditioner). As for what this conditioner has done for my hair, I find it to be detangling, moisturizing, softening, and shine enhancing. Overall, this is one of the best conditioners I have tried (and believe me, I have tried a lot, low end to high end). My only complaint is if I get too much on my scalp it can make my skin itch a bit, but as long as I keep it away from my scalp this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner! I love everything about it - the smell, texture, etc. The only little rant I have would be the bottle. It makes it a lil' harder to squeeze the contents out. But all in all, I am loving it and I will def. repurchase. (=

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

This is the best conditioner. I have it stockpiled in my bathroom, along with the purple one.

The smell is an orange cucumber scent. Pretty yummy smelling.

I mix it with water and apply to my fine hair. A little goes a long way. It leaves my hair soft and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2003 9:11:00 PM More reviews by CurlsExperiment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fun, nice smelling conditioner. It is thick and makes my long curly hair tangle-free and smooth.

The conditioning isnt the best, but it is great to alternate with a more moisturizing conditioner.