August 22, 2014 | 1890 users online

Crème - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Make-up

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by watts2no

I use this on weekends and combine with powder for more coverage. It only provides light coverage on it's own- kind of like a tinted moisturizer to even out redness. But hey, that's what I expected- it's not called "translucent" for nothing, so I don't get most of the complaints on this board.

Love the ingredients. No breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by pkrs

I've been on the search for a natural and healthy foundation. This is the best one that I've found so far. So many of the other ones either dry out your skin or turn orange by the end of the day.

This is very light, creamy and leaves a very natural look. I don't recommend for someone with lots to cover up, though. It's light.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jschulte

This is a very light foundation. It's not for someone looking for complete coverage. I prefer a more natural look. I tend to use a light layer of this as a base and then a little concealer. This helps the concealer blend in better. It smells very nice and has a nice texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by annemarie1122

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always looking for the right foundation and I found it! The foundation of dr Hauschka gives a little coverage and it lookes very natural. It has no powder-finish look like some other foundations, so it lookes like you are not wearing any make-up at all and it gives your skin a beautyful glow. If you have a combination skin you might need some loose powder on the t-zone.
I wear this foundation when I want a natural look with just a little bit extra. When I wear more make-up (like smokey eyes) I use a foundation with a better coverage, so that my make-up looks better. I use Lancome or Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by redredredlips

This is more of a tinted moisturizer then a real foundation, the coverage is rather light. But I like it, it's just enough for my skin, and I use Dr Hauschka's concealer for red spots, under eyes etc.
It doesn't feel sticky (I tried Aveda's tinted moisturizer and it felt sticky), but like it actually does something good for your skin. I use the lightest shade (00) and it blends in perfectly, also because its nicely fluid. It gives a nice healthy glow, but because my face tends to turn oily during the day I use thh translucent losse powder over it. Perfect! I'm happy that I found this one, without parabens and other weird stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by taverner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By far, this has to be the best foundation I have ever bought. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cake and stays in place all day. Skin looks fresh. Would not buy anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by 1Nell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm slowly moving more and more over to the Dr. H line. That said, this make-up didn't do anything for me. I need more coverage to even out the tone of my skin and cover up imperfections. I also like the smell of most of the Dr. H products, but this one was overwhelming...probably because I was caking it on too thick trying to get the coverage I wanted. Even if it wasn't my thing, it didn't break me out and I love that is all natural.

I now use the Dr. H bronze concentrate in my my moisturizer, which I think does the job perfectly! (I then use a drop of Sensai foundation around my nose to cover up any extra redness.) I'm giving the translucent make-up a 3. If you already have good skin, I think this would compliment your complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is more like a tinted moisturizer, but very dewy. I love how it made my skin look luminous. A bit expensive, but definitely the best light foundation I have tried. I have comination/ioly skin and would only look to use this during winter/colder months as it might be a bit too oil-heavy for summer, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

I have repurchased once, will repurchace again. What I love about it: it feels wonderful on my skin, not like makeup but like a yummy good for my skin moisturizer; it smells so divine; it leaves a nice warm glowiness on my skin and is not cakey or unnatural looking in the least; the color 00 is perfect for my ivory-based fair skin, it melts right in andnever turns orange; the squeeze tube is nice for getting every last drop out of it. What I dont like so much: the price!! it is SO expensive and doesn't last long enough for the price (I will probably not be able to justify using it for too many more repurchases, will probably move on and try Bobbi Browns tinted moiturizer next); it doesn't cover blemishes or dark spots at all, def. have to use concealer which doesn't bother me; not sure sometimes if it really is showing up on my skin or if it is psychological and i just THINK it shows up giving me a dewy glow; the packaging is pretty cheap and gets dirty quickly. I do love using Dr. H's translucent loose powder over it, it is a wonderful finish used together. Also, the scent reminds me of cinnamon tea, it is very herbal. UPDATE: it does make a difference in evening out skin tone and covering redness and broken capillarries and hyperpgmentation. i tested by using on one half of face and comparing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by prettyvacant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is great - color blends to match your skin (it really does) and with the ingredients is not only safe to use but good for your skin as well. I recommend using a loose silk powder over it to set it - that's all it takes and pores, lines, etc. disappear. You look good from a distance AND close up! YAY!