Dr. Hauschka Translucent Make-up

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria, Daucus Carota, M Gratissima, Buxus Chinensis, Glycerin, Althaea Officinalis, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Prunus Armeniaca, Butyrospermum Parkii, Rosa Gallica, Cera Flava, Parfum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citral*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007. * from natural essential oils

on 4/30/2011 4:18:00 PM

I bought it after I read some reviews. I got it in the lightest shade which is a good match for my winter skin. The smell is typical for Hauschka products and I kinda like it. One of the main reasons I bought it are the ingridients. I love that it is natural cosmetic and the oils are great for my skin. I do have really dry skin so this might be too much for oily skin types. I got a lot of little bumps after teh first 2 times of using it but they disappeared and my skin is now better than it was before(after 3 weeks of using it). It doesn't cover blemishes but it makes my skin glow and more even. It's moisturizing but It gives me the Not wearing make up feeling. I would recommend it to everyone with dry skin!

on 4/6/2011 8:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got this as a sample and liked it so much had to order online as it is not locally available. This acts more like a tinted moisturizer, very natural looking. Fresh scent, love that it has skin caring ingredients.

on 3/5/2011 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very light and natural looking...does not cover perfectly...but is excellent for daytime

on 3/4/2011 11:53:00 AM

I use this on weekends and combine with powder for more coverage. It only provides light coverage on it's own- kind of like a tinted moisturizer to even out redness. But hey, that's what I expected- it's not called "translucent" for nothing, so I don't get most of the complaints on this board.

Love the ingredients. No breakouts.

on 2/1/2011 8:40:00 PM

I've been on the search for a natural and healthy foundation. This is the best one that I've found so far. So many of the other ones either dry out your skin or turn orange by the end of the day.

This is very light, creamy and leaves a very natural look. I don't recommend for someone with lots to cover up, though. It's light.

on 1/13/2011 11:42:00 PM

This is a very light foundation. It's not for someone looking for complete coverage. I prefer a more natural look. I tend to use a light layer of this as a base and then a little concealer. This helps the concealer blend in better. It smells very nice and has a nice texture.

on 12/22/2010 6:10:00 AM

I'm always looking for the right foundation and I found it! The foundation of dr Hauschka gives a little coverage and it lookes very natural. It has no powder-finish look like some other foundations, so it lookes like you are not wearing any make-up at all and it gives your skin a beautyful glow. If you have a combination skin you might need some loose powder on the t-zone.
I wear this foundation when I want a natural look with just a little bit extra. When I wear more make-up (like smokey eyes) I use a foundation with a better coverage, so that my make-up looks better. I use Lancome or Dior.

This is more of a tinted moisturizer then a real foundation, the coverage is rather light. But I like it, it's just enough for my skin, and I use Dr Hauschka's concealer for red spots, under eyes etc.
It doesn't feel sticky (I tried Aveda's tinted moisturizer and it felt sticky), but like it actually does something good for your skin. I use the lightest shade (00) and it blends in perfectly, also because its nicely fluid. It gives a nice healthy glow, but because my face tends to turn oily during the day I use thh translucent losse powder over it. Perfect! I'm happy that I found this one, without parabens and other weird stuff.

on 9/8/2010 11:13:00 AM

By far, this has to be the best foundation I have ever bought. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cake and stays in place all day. Skin looks fresh. Would not buy anything else.

on 7/4/2010 4:12:00 AM

I'm slowly moving more and more over to the Dr. H line. That said, this make-up didn't do anything for me. I need more coverage to even out the tone of my skin and cover up imperfections. I also like the smell of most of the Dr. H products, but this one was overwhelming...probably because I was caking it on too thick trying to get the coverage I wanted. Even if it wasn't my thing, it didn't break me out and I love that is all natural.

I now use the Dr. H bronze concentrate in my my moisturizer, which I think does the job perfectly! (I then use a drop of Sensai foundation around my nose to cover up any extra redness.) I'm giving the translucent make-up a 3. If you already have good skin, I think this would compliment your complexion.