August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Amandopondo bubble bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2005 8:05:00 AM More reviews by silverarrow12

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As an up and rising LUSH addict, i am already hooked on its bubble bars. this is one of my favorites. it smells simply divine, like rose with a splash of light lemon.the smell also lingers on your skin long after your bath. it provides you with an overflowing amount of fluffy bubbles. i find that if you have a jacuzzi bathtub, turning it on increases the amount of bubbles considerably. i only had to use a quarter of the bath bar (with the jacuzzi turned on) to achieve bubbles that enveloped me in the tub. very, very, very fun. moisturizing, relaxing, refreshing, and soothing all rolled into one! have repurchased and will definitely repurchase yet again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 1:15:00 PM More reviews by LaraConn

I loooove this bubble bar. It's soft, provides lot of bubbles, and smells wonderful. The rose on top is too cute! One of my favorite Lush items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sunmonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bubble bar smells like rich turkish delight and is a blend of roses and fresh lemon. The bar gives lots of creamy bubbles and is very moisturising on my skin. One of my favourite Lush products. Gorgeous.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amandopondo is really pretty in its solid form and has a small rosebud inserted on top. Initially, it smelled amazing, just like rose water with a splash of lemon juice! Once I crumbled it under running water, the scent got even heavier and I was delighted. However, as soon as the last remains of Amandopondo disappeared, the scent of it did too. I got a very light whiff of the scent every once in a while but it was very faint. However, I have to say that this bubble bar gave me the most bubbles of any LUSH bar I've ever tried... and I've tried just about every single other LUSH bubble bar there is. After my bath, the scent did not linger even slightly on my skin and I was a bit disappointed. It also left my skin feeling a tad bit dry and not soft at all. I won't be repuchasing this but since I adore the scent, I would love it if they reformulated it to have a stronger fragrance or made other LUSH products with this particular scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by blush223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best of the LUSH bubble bars I've tried (Ma Bar, Hot Toddy). I used 1/2 bar, which gave me a very nice tubful of lasting bubbles, much better than the other bars. I also like the scent better, but it is very slight. I just can't get much of a scent from any of Lush's stuff (except the awful smell of bon bomb). I won't repurchase, because there are bubble bath products I like much better, but this is an OK bar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent of this bubble bar...rose with a touch of lemon. It's a very uplifting scent. I used half the bar and got a tubful of long lasting bubbles; I probably could have gotten away with using even less. I found the bubbles to last longer than the ones you get with a standard bubble bath, which was a pleasant surprise. If you like rosy scents, you must give Amandopondo a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

A great scent combination in this bubble bar. The scent is lemon and rose, which works really well together. It's a comforting, relaxing bath, and the bubble bar makes loads of bubbles. This is a scent that I can always use- I don't have to be in a particular mood, or need specific weather, or for it to be a particular time of day. This one always workd for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Lysol? You must be kidding -- I loooove this one. It smells like peaches and roses to me, and the bubbles, as always, are thick and frothy. Just how I like my bubble baths: decadent!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by KidA

This one was a bit of a disappointment. The scent, though lovely, is just far too weak for me to justify buying it again. I suggest trying the French Kiss and Bathos bubble bars instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2004 8:41:00 PM More reviews by fabglamgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not smell any lysol. It smells clean soap and roses, very very nice. A little bit of almonds too I think. Made me think of marzipan. The rose scent is not heavy which I prefer. It's white so no worries about cleaning your bathtub. Some of the other Lush items will leave a messy tub. Has a tiny red rosebud inserted at the top. I will be reordering this bubble bar. It's a WINNER! :-)